Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Gigi's Graphic Shop!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Hello and welcome! Thank you for stopping by! :)

EXAMPLES:
Basic Signatures:

Slide Graphics:

Word Graphics:

REQUEST FORMS:
Basic Signature or Banners
Pictures:
Text:
Font:
Colors:
Other:
Slide Graphics
Number Of Slides:
(Basic Signature Form for each slide)
Speed Of Slides:
Other:
Word Graphics:
Text:
Font:
Colors:

REQUEST STATUS:
*Open*

REQUEST LINE-UP:
*None!*

*My avatar is made by TaylorHeart13*

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Gigi's Graphic Shop!

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Girl rule wrote:
    It doesn't work

It's actually below in my actual signature! :)
    I'm sorry, I should have clarified that!

*Graphics by Me*

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:21 PM

My shop has been updated! Please request! :)

*Graphics by Me*

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 4:12 AM

siggy for review :)
    Pictures: here
    Text: Happy. Free. Confused. Lonely.
    Font: any would be fine :) You decide
    Colors: white
    Other: ---

me

Joni~

heleh~

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 5:56 AM

Hello Gigi! I'd like to request a signature! :)

Pictures: Any of Taylor performing or playing the guitar.
    Text: Visit my songbook? Click here!
    Font: Any pretty, fancy fonts! :)
    Colors: Anything that looks nice.
    Other: Please PM me when you're done! I know it'll be beautiful!

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 6:44 AM

I just wanted to ask what do you use to make the Slide graphicS?

By me!

^^ Thnx heleh!

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 1:12 PM

gavemeroses: Here's your request! Thanks so much for doing this review for me! It means a lot to me! I hope you like the graphic!

*Graphics by Me*

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 1:18 PM

whats the font you used for ur graphic shop banner where you put GiGi?

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Topaz: Here's your request! Thank you so much for requesting! If you need anything changed or would like me to redo the graphic, don't be afraid to ask! I'll be happy to make the graphic until it's exactly what you want! Thanks again and I hope you like the graphic! :)

*Graphics by Me*

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Hello! Remember Wonderstruk1333? You entered her songwriting contest. This is her... on her new account. Just to let you know, the contest has been shut down... but I'm putting up a new one soon! :-D

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:19 PM

*Wonderstruck1333

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM

ForeverSwiftLover13 wrote:
    I just wanted to ask what do you use to make the Slide graphicS?

By me!

^^ Thnx heleh!

I just PMed you! :)

*Graphics by Me*

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM

TheSwiftiesYear13 wrote:
    whats the font you used for ur graphic shop banner where you put GiGi?

It's called Sudestada :)

*Graphics by Me*

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:29 PM

justrained01 wrote:
    Hello! Remember Wonderstruk1333? You entered her songwriting contest. This is her... on her new account. Just to let you know, the contest has been shut down... but I'm putting up a new one soon! :-D

Awesome! I'll be sure to enter! Thanks so much! :)

*Graphics by Me*

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Topaz: Here is your edited request! Thanks so much for requesting! I'm glad you suggested I add a sparkle brush because it really helped me get better at using brushes! I hope you like the graphic and if you want anything changed, I'm always happy to edit the graphic no matter how many times! Thanks so much for requesting! My graphics wouldn't be as good without your teaching! :)

*Graphics by Me*

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:24 PM

NEW: I now make word graphics! I'll make a bonus word graphic for the first to request one! :)

*Graphics by Me*

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:21 PM

My latest GES creation! :) What do you think?

*Graphics by Me*

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:14 PM

~ Graphic For Review ~

*Basic Signature*

Picture:

Text: Driving a maserati down a dead end street.

Fonts & Color: Any cursive font & Any colors you like

Extras: Anything you think that suits.

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Ana_Enchanted: Your request for the review is complete! Thank you so much for reviewing my graphics. It means so much to me! Thanks again and I hope you like the graphic! :)

*Graphics by Me*

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 5:22 PM

NEW GRAPHIC! (Should be doing homework, but made this instead!) What do you think? :)

*Graphics by Me*

Fri, May 24, 2013 at 9:40 PM

i love it
    i wanna ask you something that if we copy the img url of the clickable graphic and paste where we want to it doesn't become clickable but you can do how do you do that
    and how do you make clickable graphics

my latest
    link for my graphic shop

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2450473

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.