1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TC Graphics Newspaper

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Hey people on TC do you like to read the Newspaper? Well this is a special newspaper....A Graphic Newspaper!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It will have topics like these:
*Cool Fonts/Brushes/Patterns/Shapes
*Tutorials
*Interviews
*Graphic Horoscopes
*Graphic Gallery
*Latest Graphic News
*Graphic Trends and New Graphic Styles
*Graphic Making Tips
*Quizzes
*Polls
*Graphic Advertisements
*Graphic Advice Column:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
All About The TC Graphics Newspaper:
1)Will Be Published once a week every week on Sundays
2)Will be based on what the people want to read
3)Will only hire new staff members NOW(until all positions are filled) and when there is a position open
4)Will officially start to Put Out New Issues when all positions are filled
5)Unless a position is open please don't ask to be on staff
6)We will try to be a Newspaper that is enjoyable, and if you have any suggestions or comments please say we would love to hear!
7)TC Graphics Newspaper email is:
tcgraphicsnewspaper@rocketmail.com
8)Website is:
Coming Soon.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jobs to Apply for:
Journalist (need 2 or 3):
Editor (need 1):
Advice Columnist (need 1):
Graphic Horoscope Maker (need 1):
Interviewer (need 2):
Quizzes/Polls Maker (need 1 or 2):
Graphic Maker (need 1 person to make the cover and the design of the newspaper and such):
Article Finder (need 3):
Marketer (someone who draws people in and gets us advertised need 1):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job Requirements:
Journalist: Needs to have one piece of writing to show me and have an interest in writing
Graphic Maker: Needs to have a Graphic Shop with at least 10 pages and have 13 Graphic Examples
Editor: Needs to know how to Revise and Edit well and have an eye for tiny and any size of mistakes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job Applications:

Journalist:
Name:
Example of Writing Piece:
2 People to Recommend you:

Application For Other Jobs:
Name:
Position You Want To Apply For:
Why Do You Want To Do This Position:
Graphic Making Experience:
2 People To Recommend You
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You For Reading This Thread!
©2013 By NewYorkRed Do Not Do Anything Like This This Is The Official TC Graphics Newspaper
*FearlessForever13 created the idea of Graphic Magazines on Taylor Connect
*Topaz for the idea of Graphic Newspapers

Me l TanyaxOh

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TC Graphics Newspaper

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM

BUMP

Me-TanyaxOh

RE: TC Graphics Newspaper

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:25 PM

bump

Me-TanyaxOh

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:07 PM

bump

Me-TanyaxOh

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Name: Caitlin
    Position You Want To Apply For: Graphic Maker
    Why Do You Want To Do This Position: Not sure ahaa
    Graphic Making Experience: 6-7 months :D
    2 People To Recommend You: Can I get this later?

My shop is in my siggy and should I post 13 examples here?

Vote

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:15 PM

this is an awesome idea!!! I have some questions though on some of the jobs #1 so is the graphic horoscope maker makes up stuff thats gonna happen to graphic makers that week? or am I completely wrong?!#2 and the quizzes and poll makers make stuff up to?#3 what kinds of articles do the article finders find?#4 and last does the advice columnist share advice for graphics or just any thing?

sorry for all the questions! I just want to see if there are any good jobs for me here!!

made by RockStarRonan!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    Name: Caitlin
    Position You Want To Apply For: Graphic Maker
    Why Do You Want To Do This Position: Not sure ahaa
    Graphic Making Experience: 6-7 months :D
    2 People To Recommend You: Can I get this later?

My shop is in my siggy and should I post 13 examples here?

Vote

Wait, I'm changing my thingy. can I be an interviewer?

Vote

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Name: Annie
    Position You Want To Apply For: graphic maker :)
    Why Do You Want To Do This Position: Graphics are absolutely my LIFE and this sounds fun!
    Graphic Making Experience: 8 1/2 months
    2 People To Recommend You: Working on this. Will post it soon.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:23 PM

bump

Me-TanyaxOh

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Please credit!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I recommend Annie, she's so talented!

1- Me 2- Daya

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:25 PM

bump

Me-TanyaxOh

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:45 PM

bump

Me-TanyaxOh

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I would like to say that Topaz created a newspaper like this before you. I suggest you credit her for it, because she thought of the idea first. Her username is (right now) InRedLipstick13. But she likes to be credited as Topaz because she changed her username often.:)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Name: Shannon
    Position You Want To Apply For: Interviewer :)
    Why Do You Want To Do This Position: IDK I like talking to people xD
    Graphic Making Experience: Only about a month and a half
    2 People To Recommend You: I'll work on this :)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Name:Felicia
    Position You Want To Apply For:Editor
    Why Do You Want To Do This Position: I am the Editor in Chief for my school newspaper and I love going through and helping to make it the best it can be
    Graphic Making Experience: ummm a month or 2
    2 People To Recommend You: Working on it
    la vita e bella

DOES ANYONE ELSE MISS THE CURLS

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:56 AM

no I' 'll credit Topaz but right now I'm on my tablet

Me-TanyaxOh

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:15 AM

Name, Ashley (I don't really prefer being called my user name)
    Position, article finder
    Why, I don't know but it seems fun
    Graphic experience, 4 months
    Recommend, I am working on it

Thank you!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:56 AM

You actually have to credit fearlessforever13. She's the first one who made a graphic magazine newspaper thing. So you have to credit her instead.

Kathryn | ALF

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Ok I'll credit her. :-) UMP

Me-TanyaxOh

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 9:14 AM

BUMP:)

Me-TanyaxOh