1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Flawless Designs

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:31 AM

^
Made by the lovely Topaz!
***********************************************************************************************************
Hello there, my name is Enchanteddreams13! I'd be enchanted if you would order a flawless graphic in my shop! Thanks! :)
If you greet me on my birthday, here... You will get a free profile welcoming graphic! :)
************************************************************************************************************
RULES:
~ NO STEALING
~ Be respectful!
~ Credit me when I make a graphic for you!
~ If you wanna change the graphic, just ask me! [No hard feelings! :)]
~ Make sure to be specific about your graphic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What I make:
~ Word graphic, or gif
~Graphic Shop signs
~ Profile Welcoming
~ Profile picture
~ Gifs
~ Graphics that don't have Taylor in it [if I know the person, or character]
~ Bookmarks [printout]
~ Anything else you order!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forum:
What Kind of graphic?
Size?
Picture? [you can choose your pictures! If not, tell me what kinds you want!]
text?
font?
Anything else?
I'll PM you when done!
************************************************************************************************************
Normal Graphics:

IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/1zwbzwi.png
Profile Welcoming:

Word Graphic/gif thingy:

Graphic Shop Sign:

Profile Picture:
All made by me! MC. ^_^
I'll add more later!
OPEN
Always open on weekends, or if I have time! ;) [If the shop isn't open, you can still reserve a graphic!
Who's Next?
~no one? :(

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Flawless Designs [A graphic shop]

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Bump

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM

BUMP

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Can I have one thats a profile welcoming? And a graphic shop one too please. :)

[url=http://i50.tinypi/]http://i50.tinypi[/url][/signature]

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Can you please fill out the forum? :)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:03 PM

What Kind of graphic?: Profile Welcome and Graphic Shop(Seperate Banners)
    Size?: 500x200
    Picture: Anything ; 3 pics faded together
    Text?: Welcome to my Profile and Welcome to my Graphic Shop (Seperate Banners)
    Font: Cursive or Taylor Swift Font if you have it
    Anything else?: No thanks

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Id like one to:

Forum: What Kind of graphic? - Siginature (though Ill probably use it only on my profile... since ive got no more space in my siggi
    Size? 500x200
    Picture?
    text? I'm the kind of girl that the guy is friends with and nothing more.
    font? you pick (maybe saticfaction or VTKS, maybe both :p)
    Anything else? be creative! :)
    -
    -

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I'd be delighted to make you guys graphics!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Thanks! :)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:16 PM

For TheSwiftiesYear13:
    Here you go! :)

For ProudSwiftieForever:):

page=done&id=4tHclJyinKCxmKTV0OTb0ezY29Ld2tvl39beyNnX2Zrgzds

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Can I have a profile welcomeing??

Size: 500 times 200
    Picture: three pics faded together
    text: Welcome to my profile!!
    Font: cursive
    Plz pm me the link to the graphic
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2371063

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Sure thing! ;) Sent you a message about it though! :)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:04 AM

your graphics are AMAZING!!
    Swifties forever and always

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:34 AM

THAT IS PERFECT!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! :)
    -
    -

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Thanks so much!! It's beautiful and flawless!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Thanks you guys! :)))

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Bump

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:02 PM

bumpitty bump

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Can I have a graphic with this picture: [ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/m8ecyc.jpg[ /IMG ]

Text : Long live taylor

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Sure!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Taylorfan112: