Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Post your graphics!!!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Post graphics that you have made here!!! I want to see them!! I will post mine

Here are some of mine!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Post your graphics!!!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:41 PM

~OlIvIa :)
    RiP rOnAn
    "U fOuGhT hArD lIkE aN ArMy GuY"
    "i LoVe YoU tO ThE mOoN aNd BaCk"
    "CoMe On BaBy WiTh Me We'Re GoNnA fLy AwAy FrOm HeRe"
    "U wErE mY bEsT 4 yEaRs"

RE: Post your graphics!!!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Here are some of my best:

^
    All made by me :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Back to December is one of my favorite songs of TS
    That is the reason why i name my account.
    December is cold,but it is LOVE SEASON
    December is a romantic month,I guess
    December is when T

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM

December is when T

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:00 PM

December is when T

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:08 AM

RiP rOnAn
    "U wErE mY bEsT 4 yEaRs"

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Here's some of mine

Vote

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM

well i have to go really soon soo i dont have time to coppy and paist but hre is the link to my graphic shop and there is a bunch of my graphics made ther if you want to check them out and request wile your there LOL!! :) TTYL

God Bless!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2383753#post_20486973

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I love making graphics!! please request in my shop!! :)

HOPE U LIKE :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I know I suck, but I'm new. Don't judge me... I'm getting better though, in my opinion....
    RiP rOnAn
    "U wErE mY bEsT 4 yEaRs"

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Here is one I just made and I like it :)

RiP rOnAn
    "U wErE mY bEsT 4 yEaRs"

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM

^ it doesn't suck at all I think the back to December one was cool!
    I can't post since I'm on my iPad but here is my graphic shop :) pease feel free to request!!!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM

RIP Ronan we luv u wrote:
    Here is one I just made and I like it :)

RiP rOnAn
    "U wErE mY bEsT 4 yEaRs"

I like it also it is really pretty :)

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.