Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Graphics of TC!!!!

Sun, May 12, 2013 at 4:15 AM

OMS, everybody's so flawless..
    mine's not... :/

can you pls PM me when the results are up...!? :)

Siggy-> Me|Heleh|Uma

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, May 12, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Playful_Conversations_13 wrote:
    I didn't get a PM, but I'll put y entry in later

|| Both by Me :) || Thanks to the wonderful Joni for my avatar ||

i remember i did, but somehow i missed you :P
    sorry!
    Swifties forever and always

^Navdeep:)

Sun, May 12, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Here is my entry:

#REDLA

Mon, May 13, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Here is mine :)

Me||Mary||Renma

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Here's mine!

be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!

made by an amazing graphic maker, swiftconnection.

Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Just curious, but when will the results be up???

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 7:34 AM

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE RESULTS!!
    im am sosossososo sorry my exams were this week, so i had no time to post the results!
    eliminated: Joni
    everyones graphics were so flawless!!!!
    next round: Everything has changed
    start: 6-8-2013
    end: 6-18-2013

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Here's mine:

||Uma|Me||

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Please PM me if I need pics/GIFs from the actual video :)

|| 1,2:: Me Avi:: Me ||

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I didn't make a new one for this round, I hope that's okay :)

^ TaylorHeart13, me :)

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Here :)

^ME

Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Here's my entry! Hope you like it!

Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Do I need to use pictures from the music video?

#REDLA

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 6:24 AM

I'm so sorry! :o
    but I finished my graphic now!! :)))
    hope it's not to late? :o

here it is:

Siggy-> Me|Heleh|Nikki

RE: The Graphics of TC!!!!

Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM

RESULTS!!!
    eveyones graphic was flawless!!! it was so hard to decide but.....
    eliminated: tswiftie18
    next round: taylors new purfume!!
    start: 7/4/2013
    end:7/19/2013

Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Congrats to everyone who made it! Good luck

Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 3:19 PM

tswiftie18 wrote:

Aww, thanks. I really wish you had stayed. Your graphics are really amazing. ♡

#REDLA

RE: Re: The Graphics of TC!!!!

Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM

tswiftie18 wrote:

being eliminated doesnt mean yoru graphics are bad, they are amazingly good!! keep making graphics and entering contests!!

Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 1:50 AM

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

^ME

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Just finished mine! I forgot if a GIF is allowed, I hope so! Hope you like it!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.