Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Sparkle Graphics of TC!!!!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:53 AM

I'd like to be a judge please! :)

Name: Topaz
    Experience: 2 and a half months
    1 best Graphic: One of these 2:

Graphic contest link(MUSTHAVE): In siggie! :)

Can you PM me if I can be the judge? Thank you!

Me | Tanyaxoh

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Contestant:
    Name(username): PiecesIntoPlace or Joni
    Experience:3-4 months
    3 Best Graphics:

Graphic shop link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2429583
    Please PM if I get in :)
    [/signature]

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 11:08 AM

can i be a judge?

name : amanda
    experience : um, i'm not sure. my shop's been open for 7 months, but i've been making graphics a lot longer than that :)
    1 best graphic : you can choose one :)
    graphic shop : link in my siggy :)

thanks!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:39 AM

thanks guys!!
    Swifties forever and always

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Name(username):All I Know Is A Simple Name
    Experience:3-4 months I think :/..
    3 Best Graphics:

Graphic shop link:my shop

please PM me when I get in!! :)

Heleh,xosweetgirl,Brooker27

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:26 AM

bump thanks for entering!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Name(username): DarkBlueSwiftie
    Experience: About a year!
    3 Best Graphics:

Graphic shop link(if you have one:D if you dont its ok!!) It's in my signature :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 8:54 PM

^Thanks for entering!!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:19 PM

bumpp

RE: The Sparkle Graphics of TC!!!!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:14 AM

bummmmmmmmmmmmpppp

Re: The Graphics of TC!!!!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Name(username): Guppy1313 but everyone can call me Caitlin
    Experience: 6-7 months
    3 Best Graphics:
    Avvie: or yours :D
    Siggy:
    Non-taylor:
    Graphic shop link(if you have one:D if you dont its ok!!) Siggy :D

If I get in, can you PM me at the start of each round so I don't forget? Thanks :D

Vote

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Contestant:
    Name: Ashley(I don't really like being called by my user name but its ok if you do)
    Experience: 4 months or so...
    3 best graphics will post later since I am on my tablet
    Graphic shop link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2308233
    Haha I figured out how to copy and paste.... Yay!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Contestant:
    Name(username): tswiftie18
    Experience: about 6 months :)
    3 Best Graphics:

Graphic shop link: in my siggy!

^made by backtoafirstglance

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Judge:
    Name:Miranda
    Experience: I've been making graphics now on and off for a year.
    1 best Graphic: Thats hard to choose but probably this one because it was fun to make!

Graphic shop link(MUSTHAVE): http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2319033

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:51 AM

ok i might have some more judges:)
    and thanks for entering!!

RE: The Graphics of TC!!!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 12:43 AM

bummp

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Judge:

Name: Reshmi4Bieber or R4B
    Experience: 5 months
    1 best Graphic:
    Graphic shop link(MUSTHAVE): shop

^thatlittleREDdress

^^me

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:59 AM

bump

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:10 AM

bunmpp

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:46 AM

bump