1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Essence Shop

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:22 AM

school :) weekends work best but still feel free to request on weekdays!

Rules:
1. Use my graphic for at least for three days :)
2. Credit me
3. You can ask me to fix your graphic
4. You may rate me
5. If you requested and see your name in the request list next to"at pick-up", that means your graphic is at the pick-up station and you didn't receive your graphic yet or i didn't know you did :)
6. Follow these rules

What I Can Make:

Examples and Forms:

{here for examples}

{here for forms}

Request Line Up:
13lovesfortaylorsq

Pick-Up Station:

Recents:

for ^ swiftie911

for ^ EnchantinglyRED_22

Credits:
LIFE4US (sherry) - Banner Status
Swiftie4EverandAlways - links to examples
Izzy - Themes
Issy - Request Line-Up and Pick-Up Station

----
(c) this shop and all of it's graphics belong to Thirteen Shades Of Red and all of it's ideas belong to its respectful owners.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Essence Shop

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:35 AM

i love the name.. il come check back when its finished construction

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:01 AM

WOW this is cool! Can't wait to see the finished shop! How creative! :D

Me | Tanyaxoh

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:51 AM

shop set: moderate right now so you may request
    there are many shades of red-
    ThirteenShadesOfRed

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Examples please? :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:04 AM

InRedLipstick13 wrote:
    Examples please? :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

yes I will post some soon!

ThirteenShadesOfRed

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:19 AM

okay examples are up :)
    ThirteenShadesOfRed

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I would like to have The End's Essence! :)

Pictures: Anything that fits
    Text: Making it all look like a Dream
    Other: Make the word "Dream" in cursive, but not too cursive font, and the other texts in printed font.:) Thank you! Oh, and please do PM me when you're done.:)

Nice idea, btw! :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:20 PM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    I would like to have The End's Essence! :)

Pictures: Anything that fits
    Text: Making it all look like a Dream
    Other: Make the word "Dream" in cursive, but not too cursive font, and the other texts in printed font.:) Thank you! Oh, and please do PM me when you're done.:)

Nice idea, btw! :)

thanks for requesting! I will start your graphic soon!

ThirteenShadesOfRed

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:27 PM

TaylorThirteen: You graphic is up at the pick-up station! Let me know if there is something you would like me to fix!
    ThirteenShadesOfRed

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:22 PM

awww winnie THANK YOU FOR CREDITING!!!! :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Thirteen Shades Of Red wrote:
    TaylorThirteen: You graphic is up at the pick-up station! Let me know if there is something you would like me to fix!
    ThirteenShadesOfRed

OMS THE GRAPHIC IS AWESOME! You are really good t making graphics! :D You don't need to change anything! :) Thank you!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Okay, I want a Love Potion with the words "And here we are again on that little town street, you almost ran the red cause you were looking over at me." (Or if that doesn't fit you can just do You almost ran the red cause you were looking over at me.) Any pictures are good, but please round the corners and PM me when done! :)

- Topaz

Me | Tanyaxoh

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:54 AM

InRedLipstick13 wrote:
    Okay, I want a Love Potion with the words "And here we are again on that little town street, you almost ran the red cause you were looking over at me." (Or if that doesn't fit you can just do You almost ran the red cause you were looking over at me.) Any pictures are good, but please round the corners and PM me when done! :)

- Topaz

Me | Tanyaxoh

ThirteenShadesOfRed

okay darling one love potion coming up :)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:56 AM

TaylorThirteen: thank you :)! love love love!

LIFE4US (sherry): yes yes yes :)

ThirteenShadesOfRed

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Thirteen Shades Of Red wrote:
    InRedLipstick13 wrote:

- Topaz

Me | Tanyaxoh

ThirteenShadesOfRed

okay darling one love potion coming up :)

Yay! Can't wait! :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:16 AM

Topaz: your graphic is up at the pick-up station! let me know if you want it changed!
    ThirteenShadesOfRed

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:04 AM

ThirteenShadesOfRed

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:17 AM

any requests?
    ThirteenShadesOfRed

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:22 AM

love potion

picture- any taylor pic you like
    text- i don't wanna miss you like this, come back...be here
    corner- rounded
    other- sparkling please

Please PM me when done with a link to the graphic!!!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:25 AM

ASMITA wrote:
    love potion

picture- any taylor pic you like
    text- i don't wanna miss you like this, come back...be here
    corner- rounded
    other- sparkling please

Please PM me when done with a link to the graphic!!!

another love potion okay :) coming up soon!

ThirteenShadesOfRed