1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphic Shop please request?

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Hey this is Ashley! anyone want a graphic?
I make
Swiftie I.D.'s
Welcome to my profile banners
Regular graphics
i'll make anyone other than Taylor too like
Dakota Fanning
One Direction
ETC.
Ex.

Rules
No Stealing without permission
Keep it up for about a day
Don't be RUDE
Give me time to make them
Credit me
Thanks please request?
now
Mrs.Ashley Cullen
" When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
Rob Pattinson's girl
LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic Shop please request?

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Please Request?
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM

i know the same feeling i bearly ever get request sooo ill request cause i love making people happy!

Picture: ANY one of taylor

Text: I want you to come to Alaska Taylor!

Size whatever works and i want it to be a wallpaper Thanks a billion!

Oh heres a quistion what do you use to make graphics i use photobucket and how do you use more then one photo?? Thanks Pm me when doen *PLEASE*

^By: Guppy1313^

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:44 PM

For:RockStarRonan

Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I DO LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

^By: Guppy1313^

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Can u make me a Haunted one please?
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Hey! Remember to make your siggies 500x200 and avatars 300x300! :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:29 PM

thanks
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:19 PM

anyone else?
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

^ here i made it a while ago
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:24 PM

For: HopeSwiftly13
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:27 PM

LyingOnTheColdHardGround13 wrote:
    MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Thanks i love it!
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I'll request

Type- Siggy
    Size- 500x200
    Text- When you think Tim Mcgraw, I hope you think of me
    Font- Doesn't matter!
    Picture- This, but smaller

Can you pm me when it's finished? Thanks!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:26 PM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:
    LyingOnTheColdHardGround13 wrote:
    MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Thanks i love it!
    ur welcome :)
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Heres some tips!

- Make siggys 500 x 200 banners 700 x 200 and avis 300 x 300
    - I suggest you use pixlr.
    Here are some great tutorials and graphic schools!

After I read this graphic making was so easier! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2137851

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

http://i47[/signature]

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:55 AM

ComeAwayToTheWater wrote:
    Heres some tips!

- Make siggys 500 x 200 banners 700 x 200 and avis 300 x 300
    - I suggest you use pixlr.
    Here are some great tutorials and graphic schools!

After I read this graphic making was so easier! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2137851

thanks!

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

http://i47[/signature][/quote]

[signature]Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite[lol]
    [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]
    I'm a Twi-Hard (Team[/signature]

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:45 PM

bored
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 2:51 PM

^^^^^^HopeSwiftly13
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Can you make me a graphic with the words "The mountain might get them but the law never will" with these pictures:
    Picture 1: http://www.starstills.com/product_images/o/ss3584516_-_photograph_of_tom_wopat_as_luke_duke_john_schneider_as_bo_duke_from_the_dukes_of_hazzard_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__27724.jpg
    Picture 2:http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQCvDRsTLw4A8RUp&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhprofile-ak-ash4%2F211198_280562798675696_733981484_n.jpg
    Picture 3: http://www.dukesonline.com/images/chickenfestival.jpg
    Picture 4: http://peachvalleywinery.com/images/slide12.jpg
    Thanks!! just message me when you are done....if you do make it. hehe I don't know if you do The Dukes of Hazzard lol. Anyways yeah and put the URL please!! Thank you!

[url=http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy137/Superclaz/Taylor%20Swift/Gifs/]http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy137/Superclaz/Taylor%20Swift/Gifs/[/url][/signature]

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 8:34 AM

for: TaylorSwiftFebruary13

Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team