Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic Elementary School

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Post this form...
    What you want to be called by me: sm160
    What you want to be called by your students: Mr.S
    3 best signatures:

Best avatar: My Current One!
    2 best headers/banners:

1 special graphic:

Experience: A Year And A Half!
    Link to shop: I Had One, But Deleted It Due To Lack Of Requests And Busyness!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:31 PM

sm160} I think you could teach 2nd grade. Are you up for the job?

heleh | me

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM

What you want to be called: Ansley
    3 best graphics:

Transparent Text

Experience: A month!
    I can make Avis Siggies and Transparent Text!

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

[url=http:/

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM

ComeAwayToTheWater} Since you only recently started and still need to learn the basics (standard graphic size, text placement, cutting, etc.) I'm going to put you in 1st grade. Knowing you, though, I'm sure you'll learn very quickly!

heleh | me

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM

DimmingTheStreetlights wrote:
    sm160} I think you could teach 2nd grade. Are you up for the job?

heleh | me

Sure!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM

^^ Great!

heleh | me

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM

^^ Great!

heleh | me

But, I Can Only Do Graphics On Pixlr And O-I-E.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM

ComeAwayToTheWater} Since you only recently started and still need to learn the basics (standard graphic size, text placement, cutting, etc.) I'm going to put you in 1st grade. Knowing you, though, I'm sure you'll learn very quickly!

heleh | me

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so exited! Are we going to have like a year book , Tht would be SO cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

[url=http:/

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM

What you want to be called by me: Issy
    What you want to be called by your students: Miss Issy
    What you want to teach: Gym :)
    3 best signatures:

or this

Best avatar:

2 best headers/banners:

1 special graphic:

Experience:I've been making graphics since the old TC so that's about 2 yrs. But I've only been getting better within the past few months.
    Link to shop: In siggie :)

My Graphic Shop

Me|Lauryn

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:18 PM

What you want to be called: Lauryn
    3 best graphics:

Experience: about 5 or 6 months I think...

Can I be in Grade 5 please?!?!?!

1st me, 2nd TLQ

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I need to join
    Forever and Always

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Issy} You can teach gym, yes :)

Lauryn} Based on your skill, yes, you'll be in 5th grade ;)

heleh | me

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:05 PM

What you want to be called: mad4tennis
    3 best graphics: 2 that are in siggy and
    Experience: 3-5 months

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM

mad4tennis} It looks like you're still learning the basics, such as standard size, clean cutting, etc. so I'll put you in 1st grade. :)

heleh | me

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I'm 99.13% you won't pick me as a teacher... here goes nothing! :)

What you want to be called by me: Sparkles
    What you want to be called by your students: Miss Sparkles
    What you want to teach: anything :)
    3 best signatures:

Best avatar:

2 best headers/banners:

1 special graphic:

Experience: 8 months. or more. I can't remember :P
    Link to shop:http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2074261#post_14478581

^made by me :)

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:20 PM

OH!! THIS IS SO COOOLLL!!!!

~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries"

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM

SparklyFearlessGirl13, I've chosen you for the 1st grade teacher. :)

heleh | me

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Issy} You can teach gym, yes :)
    YYAAAAYYY GYM BUDDIES??!!! literally?

My Graphic Shop

Me|Lauryn

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM

^^ Huh?

heleh | me

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:13 PM

What you want to be called: Caitlin :D
    3 best graphics: hmm I'll just do my three most recent :D

Experience:

Vote