Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Little Gal Graphics {CLOSED} :(

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Introduction
My names Ansley.I have been making graphics for amonth and a half :). I love making graphics!
Please request!

RULES/FORMS

EXAMPLES

Shop Status (credit to Issy)

OPEN: I am open for requests and ready to make them.
MODERATE: I am open for requests but I may not be able to make them all at that precise moment.
CLOSED: You can still make your request but I am either offline or not able to go on a computer to make graphics.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION: I am currently constructing my shop so therefore, it is closed and you cannot request.
OUT OF BUSINESS: My shop is closed and you cannot request. Sometimes, because I have too many to make or I am EXTREMELY busy.

Pick Up

Ashley

Line Up(Credit to Issy)

Theluckyswiftie13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Little Gal Graphics!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Anyone?

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

[url=http:/

Re: Little Gal Graphics!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Hey there! I'm going to feature some new graphic makers on my profile, so I'll request. :) Just a tip: ALWAYS make signatures 500x200, and avatars 300x300. Banners should be 600x200 or 700x200.

Profile/Signature Request Form:
    -Size Standard :)
    - Pictures' links (1-3): x x
    - Text: Maybe I asked for too much
    - Rounded Corners or Square: Rounded
    - Other: I'm going to review it when you're done, just for fun. ;) Please PM me when you're done.

heleh | me

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Anyone?

http:/[/signature]

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I think you should credit Issy for the pick-up idea :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Anyone?

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Could you make me a siggi that says: "Wind in my hair, I was there, I remember it all to well" ? :)

With T Swift I am Safe and Sound

BrightHazelEyes

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Can I have a graphic I hope is not complicated with this picture http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xwJREE_i5VQ/UC0hyp2fy9I/AAAAAAAABlU/y2LKZswAlkA/s1600/Klaine,+Finchel,+Wemma,+Brittana.png and the words Forever at the bottom center of the page and two hearts next to it and the font to sparkle and be in Red and can it be swirly font? I only want the two pictures in the middle though the ones with the man and the girl with ginger hair and the one with the man and woman looking up at each other. I don't like the other to couples so they can be cut out!

Thank you so much!

Made by Reshmi4Beiber

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:07 PM

{MadeleineHeartsTaylor}: Ok!

ProudSwiftieForever:) OK!!!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:14 AM

For Review

1. Signature with any picture from here. The text should say And yesterday feels like a million miles away. Use the font The Only Exception and the color scheme should be pinks and whites.

2. Avatar with this picture. It should say Topaz in a cursive font. I'd like some sparkles as well if possible.

Please PM me when both are done! And good luck! ;)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Can I have a graphic?

By Guppy1313

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:55 PM

For Report Card

A signature graphic that has 3 pictures of your choice from here. It should say We had a beautiful magic love there. Color scheme should be greys and pinks. Make it as pretty and elegant as possible. PM me when done.

Me | Tanyaxoh

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:31 PM

New Graphics!

http://i47[/signature]

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM

FOR REQUEST THREAD :

PICS = 2-3 from http://www.taylorpictures.net/thumbnails.php?album=310 (only Taylor )
    text : anything about smile

PM me when its done !

^thatlittleREDdress

^^me

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:30 PM

{Topaz:

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 12:25 PM

bump :{)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:26 PM

ANYONE? PLEASE I'M BORED!

http://i50[/signature]

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM

ANYONE?

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM

WARNING BIG ORDER
    -600x600
    -Please put personal watermark
    - Lyrics

As many graphics as possible (5+) from any albums, released or unrealeased songs
    Use: Instagram
    @taylorswiftlyrics_13
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

[url=http://ta

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM

^^^ I've gotten 2 graphics done already!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Can I have a surprise taylor avatar? With my name on it? (Ashley) haha I'm sure u knew that tho.... Hahaha

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.