Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Line-by-Line Graphics

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:19 PM

So, as some of you know, I write songs. And I saw that someone (not sure who) did this thing where a different graphic maker made a graphic for each line in WANEGBT. So I wanted to do sort of the same thing, only with one of my songs. I'm requesting a graphic with a different line on it from some of my favorite graphic makers and here is where I'll store all of them. When all the graphics are done I'll turn them into a slideshow! And if this is a success I may also do one of my other songs. This is the thread where I'll store all the graphics. Also - guys, please don't freak out if I request from you guys and you see that I've requested from a bunch of other people! They are DIFFERENT requests, just for the same song! :)

Just Another Fantasy

Verse 1

I was a fragile flower - KIKI
He was a killer weed - KIKI

DeadEndStreet

InTheRedDress

Bug

Chorus

thatlingeringquestion

iwasascarletletter

Annie

BrightHazelEyes

LivingTheDream

Verse 2

I was picking up the pieces - TheEnchantedGarden
Of my broken heart - TheEnchantedGarden

TaylorThirteen

Chorus

thatlingeringquestion

iwasascarletletter

Annie

BrightHazelEyes

LivingTheDream

Bridge

And I believed you when you said you loved me - NotEvenCatlike

autumn leaves falling

bewonderstruck13

And now I'm running scared again - fearlessforever13

Chorus

thatlingeringquestion

iwasascarletletter

Annie

BrightHazelEyes

LivingTheDream

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not entirely sure whose idea this was but if it was yours, tell me and I'll credit you!
This was NOT my idea so if you use it, you don't have to credit me. :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Line-by-Line Graphics

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:25 PM

i'll do the first line:-)

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM

^Sorry, I'm requesting from others' graphic shops. This thread is just so I don't start tearing my hair out and wondering who's doing what. But I may request from you!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM

^^oops sorry:-)

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:17 PM

^No problem! :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM

here you go!

Graphic Shop YouTube

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

this is mine

[/signature]

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:47 PM

so happy you chose me for a line :')

My Graphic Shop

Me|Lauryn

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:58 PM

{BrightHazelEyes and autumn leaves falling} Thank you! Those are amazing! :D

{DeadEndStreet} I HAD to choose you - your graphics are FLAWLESS!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Baking Cookies At Night wrote:

awwhh any font ideas? I'm blank -.-

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ASKED ME TOO DO IT :O
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

By COWGIRL :D ^^^

^^ Annie:)

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM

DeadEndStreet wrote:

Sorry... I kind of suck at fonts...

Me | Tanyaxoh

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ASKED ME TOO DO IT :O
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Me | Tanyaxoh

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Seriously though...WHY ME!? O.o
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Because you are an amazing graphic maker and I love your graphics!!! :D

Me | Tanyaxoh

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:54 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Because you are an amazing graphic maker and I love your graphics!!! :D

Me | Tanyaxoh

LIAR LIAR. I dont whos graphics you were looking at but certainly not mine...:/
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:57 PM

DeadEndStreet wrote:

oh dear.. this is gonna take a while..

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM

DeadEndStreet wrote:
    DeadEndStreet wrote:

How bout that pretty one you used for you're a little too late in your siggie? Like maybe "Left me gasping for air" could be in the "words how little they mean" font and "until you came along" could be in the "you're a little too late?" Or.... ya know... something along those lines....

Me | Tanyaxoh

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM

DeadEndStreet wrote:
    DeadEndStreet wrote:

How bout that pretty one you used for you're a little too late in your siggie? Like maybe "Left me gasping for air" could be in the "words how little they mean" font and "until you came along" could be in the "you're a little too late?" Or.... ya know... something along those lines....

hmm okay

without border

with border

or without border

with border

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:14 PM

^^Noooo!!! I love it! Especially the one with the border!! :D

Me | Tanyaxoh

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM

^^Noooo!!! I love it! Especially the one with the border!! :D

Me | Tanyaxoh

which one will you be using?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.