Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Cried4You's Graphics! Please Request!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Hi! This is my official Graphic Shoppe! Please request! Seriously, this is my 5th shoppe. I can do a lot. Here's a list of what I can do:

-I can do GIFs

-I can do overlay

-I can do moving glitter, rain, snow, ect.

-I can do other graphics besides Taylor (Hunger Games, One Direction, ect.)

-I can do different languages

....if you're wondering anything else, just ask! Oh, and please give me credit Thanks!

Here's some examples:

Oh, and I made this for Taylor's birthday:

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Calizzle4's Graphics! Please Request!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Oh, forgot to mention that I can also do avatars!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Oh, it's going to be my other shoppes all over again....

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Can I have a surprise graphic? Please have something from the album RED on it. Also please do not make it a gif or have words that appear and disappear.

P.S. I love your graphics!

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    Can I have a surprise graphic? Please have something from the album RED on it. Also please do not make it a gif or have words that appear and disappear.

P.S. I love your graphics!

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sure! I'll get right on it! And thank you so much!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Taylor Lovverr how's this?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I cant see the graphic!

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Now I can see it. Thank you I really like it!

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    I cant see the graphic!

Made by MarvelousTune413

Yeah, sorry about that, I wrote it, then forgot to post the link! But I'm so glad you like it! Thanks for being the first to request!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I have another request. Its just like the previous request :)

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    I have another request. Its just like the previous request :)

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sure! Here ya go!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:44 PM

No problem!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I put the graphics up on my profile!

If you want to see my profile, here is the link: http://taylorswift.com/users/taylorlovvverr

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Can you make me another graphic.
    here is the picture I want you to use:
    text: And you call me up again to break me like a promise. So casually cruel in the name of being honest.
    Please let it be RED themed. Please no moving words or pictures. You can use whatever font looks best. Please have the font color be either red, white, or black
    Thank you :)

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Do you mind if I use this picture instead? It's just that it would be hard to make a graphic with that picture because of the quality. I scoured the internet looking for that picture and this is the closest I got:

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Calizzle4 wrote:
    Do you mind if I use this picture instead? It's just that it would be hard to make a graphic with that picture because of the quality. I scoured the internet looking for that picture and this is the closest I got:

That is totally fine! It looks like it came from the same photo shoot!

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    Calizzle4 wrote:

That is totally fine! It looks like it came from the same photo shoot!

Made by MarvelousTune413

It did! That's why I chose it but I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you first.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Sorry it took so long, I worked SO hard on this! Here it is, hope you like it!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Oh my gosh!! That is soooooo awesome! That has to be my favorite you have made!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! ;)

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    Oh my gosh!! That is soooooo awesome! That has to be my favorite you have made!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! ;)

Made by MarvelousTune413

You're so welcome! I'm glad my work finally paid off!!

[IMG}http://i46.tinypic.com/25g83mh.png

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.