1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphic Slideshow-For Janet

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I want to make a Graphic Slideshow with all of the lyrics of Long Live for my friend Janet's Birthday you may know her but she is ForeverAndAlways13 and she can't access TC because her account doesn't work. So can you fellow graphic makers help out and do just one line of lyrics? Please you have a long time so you don't need to rush.

Audition Form:
Name:
Lyric You Want:
1 Graphic Example:

I said remember this moment, in the back of my mind
The time we stood with our shaking hands
The crowds in the stands went wild
We were the Kings and the Queens
And they read off our names
The night you danced like you knew our lives
Would never be the same
You held your head like a hero
On a history book page
It was the end of a decade
But the start of an age

Long live the walls we crashed through
All the kingdom lights shined just for me and you
I was screaming long live all the magic we made
And bring on all the pretenders
One day, we will be remembered

I said remember this feeling
I passed the pictures around
Of all the years that we stood there
On the side-lines wishing for right now
We are the Kings and the Queens
You traded your baseball cap for a crown
When they gave us our trophies
And we held them up for our town
And the cynics were outraged
Screaming "this is absurd"
Cause for a moment a band of thieves
In ripped up jeans got to rule the world

I'm not afraid
Long live all the mountains we moved
I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you
I was screaming long live that look on your face

Hold on to spinning around
Confetti falls to the ground
May these memories break our fall

Will you take a moment, promise me this
That you'll stand by me forever
But if God forbid fate should step in
And force us into a goodbye
If you have children some day
When they point to the pictures
Please tell them my name
Tell them how the crowds went wild
Tell them how I hope they shine

I had the time of my life, with you
Long, long live the walls we crashed through
I'm not afraid
Singing, long live all the mountains we moved
I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you
And long, long live that look on your face

*Made by Me*

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic Slideshow-For Janet

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Bump:)

*Made by Me*

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Sure!

Name: WinterSwifty13
    Lyric I Want: I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you
    1 Graphic Example:

[/signature]

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:02 PM

bump

Me-TanyaxOh

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Name: Shannon
    Lyric You Want: If you have children someday
    1 Graphic Example:

[/signature]

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Name:
    Lyric You Want:Long Live the walls we crashed trough
    1 Graphic Example:

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Name: Topaz
    Lyric You Want: Long live that look on your face
    1 Graphic Example: All of them are in my siggie. (I already have a graphic like this so I can just give it to you now if you want.)

Me | Tanyaxoh