Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

8skipper graphics :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Welcome to 8skippers graphic shop Where graphics are done in a skip (I no that was really cheese) anyway if there are any graphics or countdowns you would like please let me no and i'll do me best to make it just as you pictured it. When Graphics are done I will pm you to let you no they are ready for pick up right here in the shop. :) thank you

FORMS

What would you like Avatar or Sig-
Pictures-
Text-
Colors-
Other-
made into interactive puzzle(only for sigs) Yes or NO-

Count Down Form
What Is It For-
What Is The Date It Happens On-
Colors-
Other-

Swifty I.D.
Name (username, nickname real name it doesn't matter)-
Swifty since-
Favorite song-
Favorite #-
Favorite color-
Quote-
Made into interactive puzzle Yes or No-
(all from areas are opitional)

Waiting list-NONE

my first graphic

-Doesn't have to be taylor related-

la vita e bella

DOES ANYONE EL

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: 8skipper graphics :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM

If you want this graphic go for it I don't care who wants to use it
    la vita e bella

DOES ANYONE EL

Re: 8skipper graphics :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I just made another one :)

la vita e bella

DOES ANYONE EL

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Any requst
    la vita e bella

DOES ANYONE ELSE MISS THE CURLS

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:43 PM

For 4-AM Reviews

Pictures: x x
    Text: This slope is treacherous, and I, I, I like it
    Other: Please post it on our review thread when you're done and make sure to include that Topaz is reviewing you! :)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Pictures-

Text-my wide eyed gaze
    Text Font-any:)
    Colors-any
    Other-none

Swifties forever and always

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:45 AM

oh yeah and please message me when your finished!
    Swifties forever and always

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:46 PM

It's done hope you like it, i'll gladly change anything if needed

la vita e bella

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!
    la vita e bella

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Hey! Your graphics are GORGEOUS! quick tip, try to make them 500x200 so people can use them in their signatures!

What would you like Avatar or Sig- Sig please :)
    Pictures- link, and if you want you can add one :)
    Text- You were never mine to begin with
    Text Font- Anything :)
    Colors- You choose!
    Other- You can add whatever you want!

please PM me when its done!

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Elysia Swift- I made one in black and white and one with color so it's up to you or you can take both it doesn't matter to me, and if you want anything changed just let me no also :) -thank you for the request

la vita e bella

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Thank you! They're great!

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Could you make me a "Welcome To My Profile" graphic?

With any pics of taylor.. if you like you can also use some of 1D, Ed Sheeran or Demi Lovato... It doesnt really matter, just be creativ! :)

Thank you!
    I was enchanted to meet you ;)

^^
    With T Swift I am Safe and Sound

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    Thank you! They're great!

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Thank you I'm glad you like them :)

la vita e bella

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:56 PM

ProudSwiftieForever(: wrote:

With any pics of taylor.. if you like you can also use some of 1D, Ed Sheeran or Demi Lovato... It doesnt really matter, just be creativ! :)

Thank you!

^^

I'm finished hope you like it and i'm happy to change anything I made one in black and white and one in color it's up to u which u want or both

la vita e bella

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM

8skipper wrote:
    ProudSwiftieForever(: wrote:

Thank you!

^^

I'm finished hope you like it and i'm happy to change anything I made one in black and white and one in color it's up to u which u want or both

la vita e bella

This is great, thank you sooo much!! :)

^^

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Great I glad you like it :) and thank you for the request
    la vita e bella

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I'm soooooooo bored
    la vita e bella

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:31 PM

My, review was ok but I have improved so maybe I'll do another one :)
    la vita e bella

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM

any request

la vita e bella

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.