1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

GreenLightGo graphic contest!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Hey everybody! Welcome to theGreenLightGo graphic contest hosted by SparklyFearlessGirl13 and me, Longlivetaylor4ever&always!

The awards are the following:
1st-self explanatory:)
2nd-self explanatory:)
3rd- self explanatory
Caught my eye- this is the graphic that catches our eye when we first see it- a OH WAIT WHAT? Kind of moment
Most unique- this is the Graphic that has something out of the ordinary.
We will be taking turns making the winners graphics. We will also be taking turns judging the different awards.

This contest is like any other graphic contest. There will be rounds that last about a week each and there will be awards/winners graphics. The results will be posted about a day or two after the deadline. We would love it if you would enter!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COLOR CODE
So since the name of the contest is GreenLightGo graphic contest, we decided to make a color code for the rounds.
Green=that round is open for entries.
Yellow=that round is being judged.(entries are closed)
Red= that round is closed.
Rules
-be nice
-have your entries in by the deadline
-late entries not accepted
-follow the theme
-animations accepted
-one entry per round
-make it 200x500-a little smaller or bigger is fine
-have fun!
thank you SO MUCH for entering!!! It means the world to us:)
ROUNDS

Round ONE-
Theme-State of Grace
Dates-NOW thru January 13th

1st-FemkeTS13
2nd-TaylorHeart13
3rd-DeadEndStreet
most unique-Calizzle4
caught my eye- Shannon1120

Thanks so much to everyone who entered! Winners graphics coming soon!!
PERSON MAKING THE WINNERS GRAPHICS-longlivetaylor4ever&always
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards will be chosen by SparklyFearlessGirl13.
The Caught my Eye and Most unique awards will be chosen by me.

]Round TWO-CLOSED
Theme-I'd Lie
Dates-NOW through the 25(may be extended:)

First place-guppy1313
Second place-TakeAwayThePain
Third place-gigi
caught my eye: shannon1120
most unique:hpbarker

PERSON MAKING THE WINNERS GRAPHICS-SparklyFearlessGirl13
1st, 2nd and 3rd place will me chosen by me, caught my eye and most unique will be chosen by sparklyfearlessgirl13:)

ROUND THREE-IN THE JUDGING PROCESS/b]
Theme-The Way I Loved You
Dates- Now through February TENTH!!!!! EXTENDED BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF ENTRIES. PLEASE ENTER!!!!
1st place-
2nd place-
3rd place-
Caught my eye-
MOst Unique-

PERSON MAKING THE WINNERS GRAPHICS-Longlivetaylor...4ever&always(me:)
1st, 2nd, and 3rd places will be chosen by sparklyfearlessgirl13, caught my eye and most unique will be chosen by me:)

Pm us with any questions!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: GreenLightGo graphic contest!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Here's my entry...

Thanks Pippy for the graphic!!!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I hope it works this time...

Thanks Pippy for the graphic!!!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM

^^thanks for your entry!!!!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I would like to enter :D-

1. Topaz

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Love the color coding idea! Here's mine, please PM me when the results are up. And if I get anything, please put Topaz (not BeautifulTragedy) on the winner's graphic. Thanks! :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:05 AM

PM me plz when results are up !

^Hannah

^^me

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I'd like to enter!! Could you PM when the results are up, I always lose the links to these kind of things!!
    Here's my entry!! Hope you like it!

be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!

made by an amazing graphic maker, swiftconnection.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Beautiful entries everybody!!! We will pm everyone who asked:)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM

here's mine:

1,2,3: Me 4:Bluebell

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:36 AM

^^beautiful entry! anymore???

[/signature]

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Here's my entry:

Please PM me when the results are up

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:32 PM

^^gorgeous and sure:)

[/signature]

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM

my entry for round 1: state of grace!

can you please message the results?

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

^Annie^

RE: GreenLightGo graphic contest!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Here's my entry! :D

^made by myself

^credit to the amazing 13LittleShiningStars

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:42 PM

heres mina and can you PM me?

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:47 PM

@deadendstreet- I love it!!
    @Life4us- will do and beautiful graphic!:)
    @T swiftiefied- it's amazing!:)
    @mad4tennis- sure and I love your entry!:)

[/signature]

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:23 AM

can u Pm me when the results come out:

[url][/signature]

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Last day to enter!!:)

[/signature]

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I have 2 you can chose the one you like better: