Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

gifs and graphics

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM

(pictures are things like animals, faces and those sorts of things.)

If you want a gif tell me the link of three photo's.
Waiting list:
No one is on the list right now!
I dont usually take over ten minutes to make a grafic (unless I'm offline)
I made these:

If you would like any of the above please contact me.

drop everything now! Never forget how awesome you are!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My grafic shop

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM

your grafic is ready

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM

can i have http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31600000/tayorswiftenchanted-D-taylor-swift-31650884-901-601.jpg this photo
    and words: Never forget the essence of your sparkle"
    thanks x

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM

taylor swift enchants me wrote:
    your grafic is ready

I love it sooooo much thanks!

My Graphic Shop
    My Smiley Tag Shop

RE: My grafic shop

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:13 AM

hello? anybody want a grafic?

Re: Quick stop grafic shop

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:25 AM

his picture http://99covers.com/covers/watermark/762.jpg
    and "I'll be strong,I'll be wrong oh but life goes on,I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world"

[/signature]

RE: Quick stop grafic shop

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:51 AM

your is finished

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:15 AM

i just made this:

What do you think?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:45 AM

picture:any:D
    text: i see sparks fly, whenever you smile
    thanks!
    and pm me when your finished!
    Swifties forever and always

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:43 AM

its finished

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM

hope you like it

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Can I have any type of gif. I don't care how it is.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:11 PM

finished

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:15 PM

hey i would like a picture of taylor and it to say on it: PLEASE visit my Graphic shop! Click here!

AAnd soo that when they click it it takes them to my graphic shop heres the link for it http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2367713/page/2?r=20206433#post_20206433

And i would like it to be siggy size cause its gonna be my siggy!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!1 PM when done please!!!!!!!!1

siggys by backtoafirstglance

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:29 PM

i just made this. what do u think?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Hey! You're pretty good :) could you make me one that says "welcome to my profile!" I have no other preferances, surprise me!

^both made by me

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:13 PM

urs is finished

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:14 PM

urs is finished

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:58 PM

What do u guys think?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM

bump

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.