Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tell me what you think

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM

This photo I edited on my kindle fire using an app.
Please tell me what you think! I doubt I will open a graphic shop, but if I do, please give me tips for improvement!
P.S. If you want, you can use the image (just give me credit)
But loving him was RED

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tell me what you think

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:31 PM

That's really good!! What app was it?

^sm160

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:35 PM

The app is called Photo Editor. It is free.
    But loving him was RED

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM

That's really good!

^R4B^

^Guppy1313^

[url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/3df90025b2f8648e2a9f746a8eab51fe/tumblr_mg0aqwwPPr1s2nznqo]http://24.media.tumblr.com/3df90025b2f8648e2a9f746a8eab51fe/tumblr_mg0aqwwPPr1s2nznqo[/url][/signature]

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Good job :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Nice:)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    But loving him was RED

How did you get it up on TC? I've been wondering this for a while...

^sm160

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Thats really good :) Ditto about the graphic shop for me my signature is all graphics made by me i might make a different account for it but idk

[url=http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a612/alissab]http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a612/alissab[/url][/signature]

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM

MarvelousTune413 wrote:
    Taylor Lovvverr wrote:
    But loving him was RED

How did you get it up on TC? I've been wondering this for a while...

^sm160

First you find a picture that you want. Double tap on the picture and hold. Then a box will pop up. Sometimes it doesn't pop up for some reason because it cant save the image. Once the box pops up, hit save image. Then go to the app that has a mountain on it (the kindle should have come with it already on it. It is called gallery) click on the folder with the picture in it. Then tap and hold the picture. This will select the image. You can select multiple images at once. At the bottom of the screen, 3 boxes will pop up. Hit the share button. Once you hit the share button, an email box will pop up. Hit the email box and upload it to your photobucket account. Then upload it to your profile! Message me if you have questions

Made By Me!!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Thank you for the feedback!! :)

Made By Me!!

Made by MarvelousTune413

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.