1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

tutorials by r4b

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:14 AM

Hie... Im making this to know how many actually want to learn my graphics. Many are there who PM me for tutorials....

from my examples ?

(I know there are already many tutorials for pixlr. but still.)

1. Highly-advanced graphic
^ requested by MosaicBrokenHearts13

2.animated graphic
^ requested by Naveep

3. Gif-iN-Text
^ requested by SparklyFearlessGirl13

note : please dont make any graphic similar to mine...
& I would love to see ur graphics from my tutorial..so post it here !

pending --
1. Gif graphic-- heart
requested by 3 !

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: tutorials by r4b

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:08 AM

I would use them I want to learn how to work pixlr. Like I use efficient all the time but I cant get my head around the advanced one

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonde

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:12 AM

RE: tutorials by r4b

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:16 AM

I wanna learn how to make graphics...

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:25 AM

OKAY.. please check my examples at my shop & pick 1 graphic . I will make u learn that. (simple or advanced.)

^Hannah

^^me

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:32 AM

http://taylorgraphicsbyr4b.wordpress.com/taylor-graphics-non-gif/ --- examples. !!

see if u want tutorial like 1.

^Hannah

^^me

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:22 AM

could you possibly teach me how to do something like this?:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/d2429125b9ee70b11b45659b61ec51a0.gif
    ^ thank you reshmi4bieber

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM

^ ya sure... thanks ! okay..Im gonna do a tutorial for this !! just give me some time !!

^Hannah

^^me

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Can you teach us how to make this:

^^Thnx New York Red!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Can you tell me from where do you get the backgrounds?

^^Thnx New York Red!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Can you do a Tutorial on how you made the
    A person worlds is only as big as their heart from your examples.. and the 22 one below it.
    http://taylorgraphicsbyr4b.wordpress.com/taylor-graphics-gif-2/

Link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2368473

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:45 AM

okay... Im gonna do the tutorials soon !!

^Hannah

^^me

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:46 AM

loveonedirection : Ya.. will do it soon.
    & the backgrounds I get from google !!

^Hannah

^^me

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:58 AM

YAY!!! MAKE IT RESHMI!!! and can you PM me when you've done it?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:03 AM

ya sure TOpaz !! thanks !!

^Hannah

^^me

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Highly -Advanced graphic :

we will be using these 3 pics :

--- this is the main pic

background --

1. open up pixlr.com --- Open Pixlr editor (Advanced)

2. open the background

3. go to top menu bar -- click File -- Open image --- open the main image (3rd one)

4. now the real fun begins... click on the lasso tool .. (polygon ... 2nd one in the option above) --- feather = 60

5. now cut around Taylor .. by starting from one point & end to meet the same point.

6. After the ends meet .. go to edit > copy . now click the background > edit > paste.

7. now for resizing... go to edit > free transform > now hold ctrl (from ur keyboard) & resize it.

8. after this go to adjustment > hue & saturation > saturation = 35 , lightness = 10 (ur choice).

9. ur done with basic. now again go to file > open image > select the 2nd image.

10. click on Marquee tool (beside lasso tool) > select elliptical marquee > select the pic & make a circle around her face.

11. go to edit > copy > select the main graphic >paste > again edit > free transform > resize it.

12. select drawing tool in the vertical bar beside > select the 3rd type (circle) > change border size =5 > untick fill shape .

13. go to layer > new layer >

14. change color & make a circle around the pic .place it in right position by help of the arrow tool.

15. now repeat step 9 - 14 for the third pic.

now it should look like this :

u'r almost complete.

now the extras :
    again create new layer (its good if again & again u make new layers)

16. now select the drawing tool > 4th type. size = 10 .

17. now draw a straight line in the left side .. then horizontal on a little down .
    change the opacity to 67 from here : (in right side of the page)

now it should look like this :

18. add any text : select A (type tool) >click on the graphic > add text > select color > go to layers > layer styles > click outer glow > select color > harshness = 7. > drop shadow > play with it . click ok.
    add ur copyright . AND YOU'RE DONE.

final graphic :

tips : u can change hue & saturatin of those 2 circle pics too.
    always keep ur graphics 500x200 size.

19. go to file > save > png .

notes : please dont make something very similar to mine... & if u have any trouble feel free to ask !!

^Hannah

^^me

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I can actually follow this without getting confused! Thanks!!

Follow @FrontRowNews on twitter (https://twitter.com/FrontRowNews) They do amzaing give away's. There current give away is 3 RED photo books if they reach 15000 followers by new years and 5 wonde

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Courtz wrote:
    I can actually follow this without getting confused! Thanks!!

aww..thanks !! If u do something from my tutorial , I would love to see.. so dont forget to post it here !!

^Hannah

^^me

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:03 AM

I am attempting to now

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:08 AM

^ nice...great !!

^Hannah

^^me