1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bananahrr's Graphics

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Hi there! Welcome to bananahrr's graphics. :) My name is Hannah, and I've been making graphics for a year now. I've improved a lot and it's been really fun to make them! I use Pixlr, PicMonkey, and occasionally some other sites to make my graphics. I also regularly enter graphic contests on here. I do mostly Taylor graphics, but I only make non-Taylor graphics if I am familiar with the person (Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.).

My shop is KIND OF OPEN?
Estimated Wait Time: Because of school, I really don't check this shop often. The best way to get a graphic would be to alert me through message/comments, but I won't see those for a while. So unless you're willing to wait a long time for a graphic, you might not want to order one, haha.

Official Website // Examples

RULES AND PROCEDURES

These are the order forms for the requests:
Type:
Size:
Pictures:
Text:
Extras:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type:
1) General types: Signatures, banners/headers, Facebook Timeline, iPod touch screen, etc.
2) I can also make prize buttons/graphics, circle graphics, and clickable signatures.
3) I do not make word graphics or animations.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Size:
1) Signatures: 500 x 200, Avatars: 300 x 300, Banners/headers: 600-700 x 200 (credit to TanyaxOh for this one).
2) I do not know what the sizes are for types of graphics other than those, so please let me know.
3) *Note: These are just the standard sizes. If you would like it bigger or smaller, please let me know.
Pictures:
1) Please make sure the picture is HD (a good place to find HD pictures is at www.taylorpictures.net).
2) Please make sure the picture is not copyrighted.
3) I recommend 3-4 at the most.
4) *Note: I do not do gifs (yet ;-)).
Text:
1) You can include the color of your text, though typically, the graphic doesn't look as good with a bunch of random colors.
2) I do not do requests for fonts. :( However, you can tell me the type of font you want (business, Times New Roman like, cursivey, etc.).
3) *Note: Please do not request graphics with cuss words (because Taylor has some songs with swearing), taking the Lord's name in vain, or anything inappropriate. Sorry if this sounds too strict, but I'd like to respect my religion. :)
Extras: Certain color scheme? Textures? Details? Corners? Just let me know, and I'll see if I can make it work! :)
1) Please follow the procedures listed above.
2) Don't hesitate to tell me if you want your graphic changed!
3) If my shop is open, it does not mean that your graphic will get to you right away. It could take up to several days. If I'm really busy, especially with school, I may only be open on the weekends. Please also understand that sometimes I am not able to get to a computer!
4) In the examples, if there is a star next to the title of the graphic, it means it is currently being used, or it is someone else's request, and that you may not use it. If you have requested something and you are done using it, please let me know if others are allowed to use it! :) *Note: I use these graphics in contests. If you request something, and you don't want it to be used in a contest, please let me know.
5) Ask before you use a graphic.
6) Please use your graphics for at least a week.
7) Always credit (bananahrr)!

Most Recent Graphic Contest Win:
1st place in DAAA's round for Holy Ground!

Av: iwasascarletletter; All sigs my me :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bananahrr's Graphics

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Type: Profile banner

Size: 700x200

Pictures: Any photos from here

Text: A little bit about me... (in white or silver)

Extras: Can you use a bokeh texture if that's possible, and slightly rounded corners

Thank you ;D

Daniela | Melon | TaylorHeart13

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 8:52 PM

redvelvet13: Yay I'm so happy you like it! And I'll definitely be requesting from you soon! :)

LaCar:
    Your graphic was fun to make! :)

If there's anything you need changed, just let me know!

shining like fireworks: Thanks for requesting! I'll probably finish it tomorrow because right now I have to go eat and study for a test. :P

Sat, May 11, 2013 at 10:51 AM

shining like fireworks:
    Sorry this took so long! Family was also using the computer. :P

I made 2 versions. I really like this one, but I didn't know if it was too empty in the middle.

So I added another picture in the middle, but I'm not sure if it looks awkward or not, haha.

Also for the text, I made it outlined in gold. :)
    If you need any changes, I don't mind making them! Thanks for requesting!

Sat, May 11, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Thank you! Putting it up now ^_^
    go visit fearlessness13's songbook :) testing banner i made for her...

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM

New graphic!

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:54 PM

SIGNATURE
    text: all i know is you held the door
    pictures: any thing from this album
    this is for a slideshow so have it done ASAP :)

DAYA | JONI |

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:57 PM

UnbrokenLove wrote:
    SIGNATURE
    text: all i know is you held the door
    pictures: any thing from this album
    this is for a slideshow so have it done ASAP :)

DAYA | JONI |

I'm on it! :)

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Unbroken Love:

If you want any changes, I'd be happy to make them!

Thanks for requesting! :)

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 6:41 PM

New graphic. Not amazing, but pretty decent for not making one for a while. :)

Made by the lovely redvelvet13!

Made by me!
    Av: iwasascarletletter :)

Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 1:02 PM

New graphic. :)

Made by the lovely redvelvet13!

Made by me!

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Bump :)

Made by me!

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 5:46 AM

signature :)
    size: 500x200
    picture: 1 2
    text: i watched it begin again

pm me when done :DD thanks!
    Never forget the essence of your spark

If you're lucky enough to be different don't ever change

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM

SparksTheFly13 wrote:
    signature :)
    size: 500x200
    picture: 1 2
    text: i watched it begin again

pm me when done :DD thanks!
    Never forget the essence of your spark

If you're lucky enough to be different don't ever change

Thanks so much for your request! Getting started. :)

Made by me!

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:38 PM

SparkstheFly13:

Here's your graphic! Don't hesitate to tell me if you want anything changed. :)

Thanks for requesting!

Made by me!

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Ooh I love your graphics!! May I have a surprise signature related to 'Mean'? :D

Me | Kate | Kate

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 3:11 PM

OutOfToner:
    Aw, that's so nice of you to say! This graphic is kind of simple, so if you want anything changed, just let me know!

Made by me!

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 3:13 PM

bananahrr wrote:
    OutOfToner:
    Aw, that's so nice of you to say! This graphic is kind of simple, so if you want anything changed, just let me know!

Made by me!

Thanks so much!! I love it!

Me | Kate | Kate

1. Jen avatar Jen

Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 12:28 PM

You've made some really cute graphics!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Jen wrote:
    You've made some really cute graphics!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Aw thanks Jen! Yay, this makes me so happy!

Made by me!

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM

New avatar! :)

Made by me!