Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bananahrr's Graphics

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Hi there! Welcome to bananahrr's graphics. :) My name is Hannah, and I've been making graphics for a year now. I've improved a lot and it's been really fun to make them! I use Pixlr, PicMonkey, and occasionally some other sites to make my graphics. I also regularly enter graphic contests on here. I do mostly Taylor graphics, but I only make non-Taylor graphics if I am familiar with the person (Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.).

My shop is KIND OF OPEN?
Estimated Wait Time: Because of school, I really don't check this shop often. The best way to get a graphic would be to alert me through message/comments, but I won't see those for a while. So unless you're willing to wait a long time for a graphic, you might not want to order one, haha.

Official Website // Examples

RULES AND PROCEDURES

These are the order forms for the requests:
Type:
Size:
Pictures:
Text:
Extras:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type:
1) General types: Signatures, banners/headers, Facebook Timeline, iPod touch screen, etc.
2) I can also make prize buttons/graphics, circle graphics, and clickable signatures.
3) I do not make word graphics or animations.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Size:
1) Signatures: 500 x 200, Avatars: 300 x 300, Banners/headers: 600-700 x 200 (credit to TanyaxOh for this one).
2) I do not know what the sizes are for types of graphics other than those, so please let me know.
3) *Note: These are just the standard sizes. If you would like it bigger or smaller, please let me know.
Pictures:
1) Please make sure the picture is HD (a good place to find HD pictures is at www.taylorpictures.net).
2) Please make sure the picture is not copyrighted.
3) I recommend 3-4 at the most.
4) *Note: I do not do gifs (yet ;-)).
Text:
1) You can include the color of your text, though typically, the graphic doesn't look as good with a bunch of random colors.
2) I do not do requests for fonts. :( However, you can tell me the type of font you want (business, Times New Roman like, cursivey, etc.).
3) *Note: Please do not request graphics with cuss words (because Taylor has some songs with swearing), taking the Lord's name in vain, or anything inappropriate. Sorry if this sounds too strict, but I'd like to respect my religion. :)
Extras: Certain color scheme? Textures? Details? Corners? Just let me know, and I'll see if I can make it work! :)
1) Please follow the procedures listed above.
2) Don't hesitate to tell me if you want your graphic changed!
3) If my shop is open, it does not mean that your graphic will get to you right away. It could take up to several days. If I'm really busy, especially with school, I may only be open on the weekends. Please also understand that sometimes I am not able to get to a computer!
4) In the examples, if there is a star next to the title of the graphic, it means it is currently being used, or it is someone else's request, and that you may not use it. If you have requested something and you are done using it, please let me know if others are allowed to use it! :) *Note: I use these graphics in contests. If you request something, and you don't want it to be used in a contest, please let me know.
5) Ask before you use a graphic.
6) Please use your graphics for at least a week.
7) Always credit (bananahrr)!

Most Recent Graphic Contest Win:
1st place in DAAA's round for Holy Ground!

Av: iwasascarletletter; All sigs my me :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bananahrr's Graphics

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM

I would love a graphic! :) 500 x 200 please and the rest is up to you :)

1. Me 2. Cowgirl :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM

fearlessforever13 wrote:
    I would love a graphic! :) 500 x 200 please and the rest is up to you :)

Really? Thank you so much! I'm on it! :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:17 PM

fearlessforever13: Here's your graphic! Sorry it took longer than I expected, I had to stop in the middle of making your graphic to do chores.

If you want anything changed, please tell me! :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Requests? :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Hey I'd love to request a GIF from you, can you please PM me when you start making GIFs??

Love Love Love,
    - Luka

1. FearlessForever13 2. Wonderstruck1333

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Can i have a suprise siggie? YOUR AMAZING AT GRAPHICS!

Me | TaylorThirteen

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:33 PM

LukaTaylor13 wrote:
    Hey I'd love to request a GIF from you, can you please PM me when you start making GIFs??

Love Love Love,
    - Luka

1. FearlessForever13 2. Wonderstruck1333

Yes, of course! If i learn how to make them I'll definitely PM you. Thank you! :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:34 PM

LifeInPictures wrote:
    Can i have a suprise siggie? YOUR AMAZING AT GRAPHICS!

Me | TaylorThirteen

Oh my goodness, that is so sweet of you to say! Of course I'll make one for you! :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:35 PM

These are truly amazing. Just thought I'd say that.
    Struggling with life and need someone who is going through the same thing to talk to? Kik, email, instagram, or pm me.

-Kik: beautyfrompain13
    -Email: beautyfrompain13@ymail.com
    -Instagram: beautyfrompain13

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:13 PM

BeautyFromPain13 wrote:
    These are truly amazing. Just thought I'd say that.
    Struggling with life and need someone who is going through the same thing to talk to? Kik, email, instagram, or pm me.

-Kik: beautyfrompain13
    -Email: beautyfrompain13@ymail.com
    -Instagram: beautyfrompain13

Excuse me while i jump up and down from excitement. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:08 AM

LifeInPictures: I would work on your request right now, but some electrical stuff in my house is being worked on, so I can't use the computer. :( The only way I'm typing this is from my phone. Hopefully I'll be able to work on it tonight, maybe tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!
    *EDIT*: Okay, it's working. :) Should be done by tonight, because I'm going somewhere right now!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Okay thanks so much!

Me | TaylorThirteen

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM

LifeInPictures: Here's your surprise siggie! Don't hesitate to tell me if you want anything changed. :)

RE: Bananahrr's Graphics

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Requests?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Type: Signatures
    Size:500 x 200
    Pictures:http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?pid=118693&fullsize=1
    Text: #1 Swiftie ( Plz make the text in gold or silver,whichever looks better) ( plz write cursivey)
    Extras: Make the shape square
    PM me when it is done.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:13 PM

taylorfan112 wrote:
    Type: Signatures
    Size:500 x 200
    Pictures:http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?pid=118693&fullsize=1
    Text: #1 Swiftie ( Plz make the text in gold or silver,whichever looks better) ( plz write cursivey)
    Extras: Make the shape square
    PM me when it is done.

Thanks for requesting! I'll start on your graphic right now! :)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:56 PM

taylorfan112: Here's your graphic! Please tell me if you want anything changed because I was a little unsure about how well I did on this one! I want to make it to your specifications. :)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Here's a new graphic I made! Let me know what you think. :) Anybody is free to use with credit and permission!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM

The estimated wait time has been changed to 1-2 days. :-)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:49 PM

bananahrr wrote:
    fearlessforever13: Here's your graphic! Sorry it took longer than I expected, I had to stop in the middle of making your graphic to do chores.

If you want anything changed, please tell me! :)

Thank you so much I love it! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.