Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Enchanted Graphic Garden

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Welcome to The Enchanted Graphic Garden*

My Garden is Currently: Closed

Hello, My name is Aria and this is my graphic garden. I have been making graphics for about 6 months now. I have gotten good reviews on my graphics and I really wanted to make a graphic shop. I have no forms, because personally I don't like filling them out. I only make signatures & avatars. I don't do gifs either! I will make graphics about things other than Taylor. I love to make surprise graphics so they are welcomed. I normally use Photobucket to make graphics, but I am trying to find new websites to make graphics on. If you have any suggestions just comment and let me know. Please request!

Graphic Lineup
FearlessintheStarlight x1
foreverandalways13

ANYONE THAT HAS ALREADY MADE A REQUEST, WILL GET IT BUT IT WILL BE A WHILE BEFORE YOU GET IT. I JUST HAD MY TWINS AND I AM REALLY BUSY!!!!
SORRY!

If you want a picture from the Red Photoshoot for your Graphic Click Here to Choose!

Click Here if You want see some of my Graphics

PLEASE REQUEST!

*Header Coming Soon!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Enchanted Graphic Garden

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:49 AM

awesome(:

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Thanks^^^^

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Anyone Want to make a Request!?

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Signature:
    Picture:
    Text: THIS SLOPE IS TREACHEROUS
    Other: Please PM me when it's done :)

[url=http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/RedSwiftie888/14_zps]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/RedSwiftie888/14_zps[/url]][/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:29 PM

MarvelousTune413: If you want any changes made, PLEASE let me know! Here is your graphic:

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:35 PM

OH MY SWIFT!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO AMAZING!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! Do you mind sending me the link? Thanks so much!

^sm160

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I'm requesting again :)
    Signature
    Picture:
    Text: I REMEMBER IT ALL TOO WELL...
    Other: Please PM me when it's done :)

^sm160

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Surprise graphic please!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:47 PM

heres my request:

Any old picture!

Text: I grabbed a pen and a old napkin and i wrot down OUR SONG!

Wallpaper please!

siggys by backtoafirstglance

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:57 PM

MarvelousTune413: Last Graphic of 2012! Here you go! If you want me to change something, just ask!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Awesome! I love it! Thanks so much! Can I have the link please? Thanks :)

^sm160

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Wow...so many requests on my first day!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:21 PM

love it!!!!!! can you make me one for when i comment on things? maybe with the photo of taylor with the beautiful flowers in her hair from the red photoshoot?

-E- xxx

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:07 AM

RockStar Ronan: If you want any changes made, PLEASE let me know! Here is your graphic:

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow: Sorry, but I don't make changes on surprise graphics. I hope you like it! Here is your graphic:

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Hey! WOW amazing Graphics!!!!!
    profile Header
    Picture:

Text: Welcome to my profile!
    Chances are.. i Love you!
    other : when its done could you comment me please :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:05 PM

TEXT #enchantingmoment

THANKS!
    Forever and Always

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Starlight Winter Wonderland: Here is your graphic! If you want any changes made, PLEASE let me know!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:42 PM

taylorswift18: If you want any changes made, PLEASE let me know! Here is your graphic:

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Anymore Request?

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Anyone?

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.