1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Kelsey_Swift's Graphic Shop

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Welcome to my first ever graphic shop!!!! THE SHOP IS OPEN!!

RULES
1. Please be nice
2. I will do any graphic ( I will do Non-Taylor if you want me to)
3. Please request 1 at a time.
4. Wait patiently

EXAMPLES:

FORM
Type: ( Do you want a Sig? Avatar?Welcome sign? or what type of graphic do you want?)
Pictures:
GIF ( If you want a GIF)
Color:
Words: ( what lyric or words do you want on the picture )
Anything else: Do you want anything else that I forgot to ask?

Thank you for requesting! I will get to your graphic ASAP.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Kelsey_Swift's Graphic Shop

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:35 AM

Re: Kelsey_Swift's Graphic Shop

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:49 AM

wow...Your graphics change a lot now(: GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM

LoveAlice13 wrote:
    wow...Your graphics change a lot now(: GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Thanks, I try to make different styles.

Link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2368473

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Hi! You have really improved! I love your graphics!
    Type: Siggy
    Pictures: Any of Taylor (www.taylorpictures.net)
    Gifs: Any of Taylor
    Words: Stay Beautiful
    Extra: Please Pm Me when your finished

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:42 PM

MissMeRed wrote:

Thanks I used some tutorials on here that have helped me...

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Kelsey_Swift wrote:
    MissMeRed wrote:

Thanks I used some tutorials on here that have helped me...

[IMG ]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o663/Kelsey_Asklund/dsfadsfadfasdfadsf_zps3b0671a2.gif[ /IMG]

Remove the spaces... hope you like it.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Type: Just a normal graphic for my profile
    Pictures: Any good ones on Mackenzie Foy. You can find her on Google
    GIF ( If you want a GIF): There are lots of videos of her too... if you can find one, great, if not it doesn't matter :)
    Color: Purple :P
    Words: ( what lyric or words do you want on the picture ) Never Grow Up
    Anything else: Can you PM me when it's done? Thx so much!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2372833

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:52 PM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    GIF ( If you want a GIF): There are lots of videos of her too... if you can find one, great, if not it doesn't matter :)

Making it now.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM

[IMG ]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o663/Kelsey_Asklund/oie_overlay_zps1cbb10f6.gif[ /IMG]

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:14 AM

It is so pretty thank you!
    http:%[/signature]

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Type: Signature
    Pictures: Some of mackenzie foy when she was little!
    GIF ( If you want a GIF) From one of the Guess Kids commercial videos
    Color: Any!
    Anything else: Not really! Your last gif of Mackenzie was SO amazing that I have it as my sig and I'm coming back for another one!

Please enter my songwriting contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Type: Signature
    Pictures: Some of mackenzie foy when she was little!
    GIF ( If you want a GIF) From one of the Guess Kids commercial videos
    Color: Any!
    Anything else: Not really! Your last gif of Mackenzie was SO amazing that I have it as my sig and I'm coming back for another one!

Please enter my songwriting contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

I am so sorry its been taking a while.. I have been sick and busy with school... I'll try to find the GIF of her and get to work this weekend.

Sorry its taking a while school is a pain