1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TayLuvxoxo's Graphic Shoppe!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:45 AM

~What I Can Make~
-Signatures
-Profile Welcomes
-Clickable Graphics
-Banners
-I make Taylor related and un Taylor related graphics

~When you ask me for your graphic, please fill out this form(or say something similar)~
-Avatar, Signature, Profile welcome?
-Would you like your graphic clickable?
-Do you have the link for the image(s) of Taylor(exc.) that you would like me to use? If not, description?
-What type of background would you like? (or give me the link to it)
-Would you like any writing? If yes, what should it say?
-Certain fonts or font colors?

Here are examples of my work:

please request!
People throw rocks at things that SHINE!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TayLuvxoxo's Graphic Shoppe!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Can I have a Siggy that says `` Profile comments and views``
    PM me when done
    Oh and join-http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2367233
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM

1. Avatar, please.
    2. No, thanks.
    3. No links... But could use:

-My current picture, or another winter-y Taylor pic.

4. A snowy background

5. Yes. Since it's a picture, could I have WinterSwiftie13

6. Any form of curisive, and black or white, depending on the background.

Thanks!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:18 PM

These are really pretty, what do you use?

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:34 AM

bump bump bumpidy bump! :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Hey! If you have time may I have one?

Just a normal graphic.
    Non clickable.
    Any picture of Taylor taken in 2010.
    Flowery background.
    Writing: I keep waiting for you but you never come...
    Mainly blues and purples.

Thanks so much!
    http://tinypic.com/r/2cfw3eg/6[IMG/]

Made by the amazing Fearlessgirlwithaguitar :D[/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:10 AM

-Signature
    -YES! Can clicking the picture take you to this link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2368663
    -Any pictures of Taylor from the Speak Now era
    -Whatever goes with the picture
    -Click here to enter my songwriting contest!
    -Nope, you choose.

Thank you!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2368663

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Could I have a signature?

-Signature
    -Non-clickable, please.
    -Pictures:
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1902&pid=112175#top_display_media
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1902&pid=112176#top_display_media
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1902&pid=112179#top_display_media
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1902&pid=112090#top_display_media
    -What type of background would you like? You can surprise me. :)
    -Text? "But then on a Wensday in a café, I watched it begin again"
    -Certain fonts or font colors? Nope.

Credit for these photos goes to SwiftieForever13.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Cute graphics I love your graphic header!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:23 PM

13Butterflies wrote:
    Cute graphics I love your graphic header!

thanks!!

bump

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:09 PM

-Avatar, Signature, Profile welcome? Siggy
    -Would you like your graphic clickable?Nope..
    -Do you have the link for the image(s) of Taylor(exc.) that you would like me to use? If not, description?
    -What type of background would you like? (or give me the link to it) Surprise me :)
    -Would you like any writing? If yes, what should it say? I'm in love with you, and all your little things
    -Certain fonts or font colors? Whatever looks good.

All by Maple Lattes^

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:31 PM

bump

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM

-Avatar, Signature, Profile welcome? siganture
    -Would you like your graphic clickable? non-clickable
    http://www.google.ca/imgres?hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=pDdll9WWV-1C2M:&imgrefurl=http://imgfave.com/view/2312820&docid=pV36gsLW_iJiKM&imgurl=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4e1mbO1A81rsfu3eo1_500.jpg&w=499&h=332&ei=f9_kUJ7zKeeA2QXr3oHIBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=425&sig=103949555126306541455&page=4&tbnh=132&tbnw=199&start=73&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:88,s:0,i:354&tx=139&ty=108
    or if u find a pic that would describe best friend better use that. (make sure its just 2 girls though)
    -What type of background would you like? (or give me the link to it) the bff pic would be the background
    -Would you like any writing? If yes, what should it say? "14 reasons why your my bestfriend"
    -Certain fonts or font colors? soft greens and blues. or what ever u think goes best with the pic, u can changes the coloring of the pic if u like. i would like loopy hand writing that looks like someone wrote it. if u can add an actual heart at the end of the sentance that would be awesome
    swiftie43v3r

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:51 PM

bump

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:37 PM

BUMP

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:03 PM

BUMP

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 7:07 PM

- signature
    -clickable if you can
    -pictures:
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?pid=112180&fullsize=1

-any background
    - text: in a wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again

-plz write begin again in gold and the rest in silver

can you make wedesday in bold

plz pm me if you need more info and pm me when done
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2371063

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:25 PM

taylorfan112 wrote:
    - signature
    -clickable if you can
    -pictures:
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?pid=112180&fullsize=1

-any background
    - text: in a wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again

-plz write begin again in gold and the rest in silver

can you make wedesday in bold

plz pm me if you need more info and pm me when done
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2371063

here it is!!! :)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:34 AM

BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:52 PM

BUMP

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:37 PM

BUMP