Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Cowgirl's Next Step

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Well hey!
You might know by now that I'm quitting graphic making. Well, that's true. And I said it's because I don't have time, also true. But this isn't the last you'll hear from me! I'll be making an announcement January 1st in this section of the forums, but if you don't see it, it'll be on my profile too! I really can't wait to tell y'all! Judging by the reactions of some of you when I said I was quitting (I'm looking at Rainbow! :P), I hope this news will be what you want to hear! See you then!

-Cowgirl

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Cowgirl's Next Step

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:31 AM

WAIT WHA

WHY DIDN'T I HEAR THIS

SAY WHAT

IS THIS A JOKE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Re: Cowgirl's Next Step

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:34 AM

^^
    Wait until 2013! I assure you that some good news will come :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:41 AM

COME BACK COME BACK TO MEEE LIKE YOU WOULD YOU WOULD IF THIS WAS A MOVIE

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Hehehe. I'm exciteeeddddddddd :D

1. Me 2. heleh :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Shannon: Ah, our duet returns ;)
    Rainbow: Lollz. Meaning of Lollz: Laugh out loud like zebras. Me and my friend (he's a guy but it's nothing weirdddd :P) made that up. CAUSE I AM SO COOL. :P

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Lollz. Lollu. Laugh out loud like unicorns. :D

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I interested to learn what this news is.... WAIT... Did you just say your ARE not making graphics anymore? =(
    Well, Maybe this news will make up for it!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:01 AM

fearlessforever13 wrote:

How about LOLLZU- LAUGH OUT LOUD LIKE ZEBRA UNICORNS :O DID I JUST GO THERE? OH YOU BET I DID. :P

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:01 AM

With T Swift I am Safe and Sound wrote:
    I interested to learn what this news is.... WAIT... Did you just say your ARE not making graphics anymore? =(
    Well, Maybe this news will make up for it!

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Nope, not doing graphics anymore. More news coming in March about that! Hopefully this news will make up for it :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:05 AM

WHAT?!?!? you're not making graphics anymore??? wow...i'm going to miss you and your awesome graphic making!!!!! (excited for the news though...2 more days!) :D:D:D
    "That's why i write songs. Because i think love is Fearless." -Taylor Swift :)

^credit to Allyouareismean :):):)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I'm sad you are done with graphic making, but I am very excited for your announcement!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:10 AM

iheart13!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEEEEE!!!!!!!! You are literally the best requester LIKE, EVER. OH YEAH I WENT THEREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :P Anywayyyyyy! Yeah, two more days! Also there's more news about my graphic making coming in March, so that's something to look forward to as well! And although I'm going to stop, I guess releasing graphics, I'll be practicing! Along with the main announcement on January 1st I'll be saying what I'm gonna be doing in March, and the official date for the March announcement. So I'm really excited right now! I can't say anymore now! But get excited!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    I'm sad you are done with graphic making, but I am very excited for your announcement!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature][/quote]

Glad to hear!!!! :)
    [signature][img="http://tinyurl.com/99dg5o9"]

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    fearlessforever13 wrote:

How about LOLLZU- LAUGH OUT LOUD LIKE ZEBRA UNICORNS :O DID I JUST GO THERE? OH YOU BET I DID. :P

AHHH THAT'S THE BEST THING EVER I WILL START INCORPORATING IT INTO MY EVERYDAY SPEECH ;)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:15 AM

fearlessforever13 wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:
    fearlessforever13 wrote:

AHHH THAT'S THE BEST THING EVER I WILL START INCORPORATING IT INTO MY EVERYDAY SPEECH ;)

I SAY RAMENT QUITE A LOT. IT MEANS CLOTHING. I JUST GO UP TO PEOPLE AND SAY 'I love the rament!' AND THEN THEY ASK WHT IT MEANS SO THEN IT STARTS A CONVERSATION!!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!! GO SOCIALISATION!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Hahahahaha I've never heard of that word but now I know :) English vocabulary with cowgirl :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:29 AM

^^
    Found it while I was studying for my English exam- they put random words and ask for a definition- and I found a bunch of stranger ones but I forget :P

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Haha so COwgirl how was your Christmas (/holidays) ? :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Good! I kinda bought myself some presents XD I think I deserved it though :P I was a good girl this christmas! I GOT JOHNNY CASH THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION AND THE WALK THE LINE DVD :O

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:38 AM

NICE :) I got a ukelele yay! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.