Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Graphic Competition!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Round Two of my graphic contest!

the theme is Heartache

they have to be Taylor Swift

1st, 2nd, 3rd, and two runner ups

closes Saturday 2nd February

can't wait to see them!
GOOD LUCK! xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Fearless Graphic Competition!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:13 AM

If I win anything can you put Topaz on the winners' graphic? Thanks! Oh, and please PM me when the results are up. :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Here is my entry. I know it's not really heartache but the IKYWT music video made me cry sooo...

1.TaylorSwiftFanForeverItsTimeToBeginAgain 2.Guppy1313

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Please PM me when the results are up. Thanks!

1.TaylorSwiftFanForeverItsTimeToBeginAgain 2.Guppy1313

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:34 AM

everyone who wants to be PM'd the results can you say so when you post your graphic? thankyou xx

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:01 AM

also can you say what name you'd like on the price graphic for if you win? thanks x

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Need as many entries as possible!!! xx

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:09 PM

come on graphic-makers!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Bump! x

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Bump! x

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:06 PM

BUMP! x

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:34 AM

bump. x

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:23 AM

I'll enter soon..
    Siggie made by me

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2360163

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:24 AM

Here is my entry

Siggie made by me

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Ohh..
    And PM me when the results are up!

Thanks!
    Siggie made by me

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:41 AM

will doo thanks for entering :) xxx

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Ill enter

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM

bump! x

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM

bump x

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Making one right now!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Not my best work but here it is

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.