1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Singing_Is_My_Life's Graphics

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Hi! I'm Cheyenne, I used to have a graphic shop but I have improved a lot since then so I'm starting a new one.

I own a Taylor Swift fan page on Facebook and am normally on there. If I don't see your request right away it's because I don't get on Taylor Connect very often.

I am OPEN to making graphics

[X] Online [ ] Offline

Rules To Request

Use it for a least 1 week

Give credit

If you are asked who made it please direct them here

Give me a week to make your edit

Form To Request

Blend:
Arrow or no arrow?
Color
Size (1000x1000 or 500x500)

Profile Openers/Closers
Color
Added Affects? (arrows, signatures, etc.)
Quote? (optional)
***Can also be used as Facebook Timline covers***

Color
Size (normally the size of a Facebook profile picture)

Signatures
Color
Added Affects? (arrows, signatures, etc.)
Quote? (optional)

GIF
Pictures
Do you want me to edit the pictures?

Examples:

^blend with arrow

^blend with arrow

^blend with arrow

^blend with arrow

***I have a large variety of fonts, if you happen to have one that is your favorite just let me know when you request***

Request Line up:
^For when I get forgetful :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Singing_Is_My_Life's Graphics

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:40 PM

You are so talented!

Re: Singing_Is_My_Life's Graphics

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:43 PM

jaesama wrote:
    You are so talented!

Aww thank you so much! :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Make sure your graphics are 500x200. If you want Music 21 is really good at making Graphic Tutorials if you would like to improve. :) Im still learning also. Mabye I will request later on!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:47 PM

MissMeRed wrote:
    Make sure your graphics are 500x200. If you want Music 21 is really good at making Graphic Tutorials if you would like to improve. :) Im still learning also. Mabye I will request later on!

Ok! I'll check them out :) Do you have a graphic shop? I'll request :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Can you make me a Signature

and/ or a Blend Edit.

If you could include the lyrics

"Oh my what a marvelous tune it was the best night never would foget how we'd move"
    Color: any that look good

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Taylor_Is_My_Hero wrote:

and/ or a Blend Edit.

"Oh my what a marvelous tune it was the best night never would foget how we'd move"

Yep! :) Would you prefer an blend or a signature?

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Taylor_Is_My_Hero wrote:

and/ or a Blend Edit.

Here you go! I hope you like them! :)
    Signature:

Link to post in profile: [ IMG]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r578/CheyenneSwiftie13/taylorismyherosignature_zpsfc583e6e.jpg[ /IMG]
    ^Take away spaces

Blend:

Link to post in your profile: [ IMG]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r578/CheyenneSwiftie13/taylorismyheroblend_zpseec1c2fd.jpg[ /IMG]
    ^take away spaces

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Thanks I love them

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Taylor_Is_My_Hero wrote:
    Thanks I love them

No problem :) I'm glad you like them! :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:32 AM

I know I already said this but You're sooo talented! I really love them :)

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

RE: Singing_Is_My_Life's Graphics

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Whoah. These are amazing.

Louis Tomlinson

InMyBestRedDress | Lia | Kay

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:02 PM

-Elle13 wrote:

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Aww thank you so much! I'm so glad you like them! :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:02 PM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    Whoah. These are amazing.

Louis Tomlinson

InMyBestRedDress | Lia | Kay

Thank you so much Lauren! :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Anyone have requests? I don't have any to do at the moment :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:57 PM

-Elle13 wrote:

Thank you so much! :) I'm so glad you like them!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I just made a new graphic :) Opinions?

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Prettyyyy :)

Cloudnine

TheEnchantedGarden

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Bluebell wrote:
    Prettyyyy :)

Cloudnine

TheEnchantedGarden

Aww thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you :)

^Made by Me