Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

MissMeRed's Graphic Reviews

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Post a link to your shop below and I will request. When Its finished come back here for your review.
You will be reviewed based on :

Creativity: 0/10
Quality: 0/10
Size: 0/10
Neatness: 0/10
Effort: 0/10
Followed Request: 0/10
Overall Score : 0/60
What I like:
Tips:

Thanks for visiting !

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MissMeRed's Graphic Reviews

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I hate bumping :( BUMP.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I will! One sec

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made b

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM

MEEEE please and thank you? Link in my siggy :D

Vote

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Here! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2347273/page/3

Thanks!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made b

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:32 PM

^^ Thanks !

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Guppy1313:

You made this:

Your graphic review:
    Creativity: 8/10
    Quality: 10/10
    Size: 10/10
    Time: 10/10
    Neatness: 10/10
    Overall Score : 48/50
    What I like: The blending looks good, and I love the font :)
    Tips: I can kind of see the mark you havent erased, for the photo all the way to the left. Other than that I love it !

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Review Please!
    Link on my siggie!

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Thank you! I noticed it right after I posted it :D

Vote

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:18 PM

SwiftieForever 13 wrote:
    Review Please!
    Link on my siggie!

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

I requested :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    Thank you! I noticed it right after I posted it :D

Vote

Thats okay. :) I understand lol

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:05 PM

SwiftieForever 13:

You made this:

Your Graphic Review:
    Creativity: 9/10
    Neatness: 010/10
    Overall Score : 49/50
    What I like: Your cutting looks great and the quality is very well.
    Tips: Its kind of hard to read with "Never Change" on the top, it looks like it says "never change if your lucky enough to be different" instead lol but other than that, I love it !

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:08 PM

link is in my signature! THANKS!
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:09 PM

MissMeRed wrote:
    SwiftieForever 13:

You made this:

Your Graphic Review:
    Creativity: 9/10
    Neatness: 010/10
    Overall Score : 49/50
    What I like: Your cutting looks great and the quality is very well.
    Tips: Its kind of hard to read with "Never Change" on the top, it looks like it says "never change if your lucky enough to be different" instead lol but other than that, I love it !

Wow, thanks!!!

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:23 PM

EnchantedSparks13 wrote:
    link is in my signature! THANKS!
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

okay :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:51 AM

Hi! Do you do full shop reviews? If so can you review mine and PM me when the review is done? Thanks! Link is in siggie. :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:52 AM

ME Please ?

^Hannah

^^me

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:55 AM

BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    Hi! Do you do full shop reviews? If so can you review mine and PM me when the review is done? Thanks! Link is in siggie. :)

Im Sorry I dont :\

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:05 AM

I have so many ppl not doing their requests but wanting reviews.. Hmm...

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Hey is it possible that I may have another? But this time can you request an avatar and a siggy? Link still siggy :D

Vote

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.