Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bubble Designs

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Hey welcome to Bubble Designs graphic shop! Im Sam and im not the best at making graphics but i love to make them so you can request at anytime! I can make Signatures, Gif graphics, swiftie i.ds, and icons!

Swiftie i.d:
Name:
Swiftie Since:
Favorite Song:
Favorite quote:
Picture you want:
Color you want:

signature/ gif graphic:
- Size: ( 500 x 200 is regular graphic size)
- Text:
- Pictures:
- Animation: (for any type of GIF)
- Colors:
- Extra: (rounded edges, anything you want to add, etc.)

Icon:
Text:
Picture:
colors:
Extra: (rounded edges, anything you want to add, etc.)

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND I LOVE YOU IF YOU REQUEST

Me | TaylorThirteen

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ⚉⚆ Bubble Designs ⚆⚉

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:39 PM

bump

Me | TaylorThirteen

They really good(:

hi i would like to request an icon!
    text:can it say my name please?my name is Anna!
    picture:surprise me!lol
    colors:whatever colors you think would look nice!
    extra:add whatever taylor picture you like and i really like pink and purple!
    thanks again!

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM

LoveAlice13: Thanks but not really
    WonderstruckAnna: here I dont like it at all... you dont have to use it and i can so a new one if you would like

Me | TaylorThirteen

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:45 PM

For Jessica:

Me | TaylorThirteen

Re: 〪〭〫Bubble Designs 〪 〫 〭

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Hi!! Can I request something?
    a surprise siggy please???
    -Ashley

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:11 PM

here:
    I just whipped one up really quick and if you dont like it i can redo it

Me | TaylorThirteen

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:00 PM

no more tonight?

Me | TaylorThirteen

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Cool name and header! And I love how the name has bubbles :P

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:07 PM

bump

Me | TaylorThirteen

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:49 PM

bump

Me | TaylorThirteen

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:53 PM

no one wants to request?

Me | TaylorThirteen

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:56 PM

no one?

Me | TaylorThirteen

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Size: ( 500 x 200 is regular graphic size)
    - Text: Don't you see the Starlight,Starlight? DOn't you dream impossible things?
    - Pictures: Any
    - Animation: (for any type of GIF) Please can you add a GIF in there?
    - Colors:
    - Extra: (rounded edges, anything you want to add, etc.) Rounded edges

Credit: Singing_Is_My_Life

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:51 PM

signature/ gif graphic:
    - Size: ( 500 x 200 is regular graphic size)
    - Text: Don't you see the Starlight, Starlight. Don't you dream impossible things
    - Pictures: Surprise me
    Animation( type of GIF) I want a gif please
    - Colors: Either red or Purple
    - Extra: (rounded edges, anything you want to add, etc.) Rounded edges

Credit: Singing_Is_My_Life

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:47 PM

working on them now :)

Me | TaylorThirteen

Re: ���Bubble Designs � � �

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:45 PM

RockStarRonan: Here i hate it and i can change anything

Kelsey_Swift: Here i can change it if you want

Re: Bubble Designs

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:53 PM

*bump*

Me | TaylorThirteen

Re: Bubble Designs

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:23 PM

bump 13th post :P

Me | TaylorThirteen

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.