1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Cowgirl Graphic Prize Draw

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Ok so I have some news... I'm gonna be quitting graphic making, for a long time. But I want y'all to have something to remember me by! I'd like everyone to post a request of their dream graphic, include anything you want. I'll come back in 3 days with 4 graphics. I'll have chosen 3 requests to do and the fourth is a bit of a surprise! So be excited! :P SO yeah, get going! You can use a form from any shop, or none at all, everything's welcome! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Cowgirl Graphic Prize Draw

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Well, it's been three days! Here are the graphics I chose to make:

I did two for this one:

And now, for my surprise! Anyone can use this because this is my version of Tim McGraw:

I lovelovelove you all! See you when I can! More news will be coming in March 2013 about when I'll be coming back! Until then, lovelovelove,

-Cowgirl

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:38 PM

BUMP

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I want the most flawless iPad wallpaper I have ever seen in my life. I want it black-and-white, with as many pictures as you want, and the text "like, ever." (Yes use a period!) I don't auctually want any pictures from the WANEGBT video, I would love photoshoot photos from 2010-2011. Thank you so much :D if I win that is, and there is something else i have to say:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Byez!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I would like a wallpaper that says When you think Taylor Swift I hope you think of me.
    Can It be PINK!

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:53 PM

A signature and wallpaper with the words: This is country music with pictures of Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, The Band Perry, Jason Aldean, Sugar Land, Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, and Blake Shelton preforming. (if its too much you can narrow it down to Taylor, Carrie, Lady Antebellum, The Band Perry and Blake) the words in the center kinda cursive-y a cute maybe a blue color outlined in white with the background: http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3181/background2bp.jpg

made by: TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways SupermanFlyAway & ForeverStarl

RE: Cowgirl Graphic Prize Draw

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I want something blue with Taylor in it and yeahyeah

by RedVelvet13
    If 9th grade was a movie, it would be over by now...

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Picture(s): any
    Text: it's been occurring to me i'd like to hang out with you for my whole life
    Font: whatever looks good
    Size: 500x200
    Other: NOOOOOOOO WHY ARE YOU QUITTING GRAPHIC MAKING?!?!?!?!?!

1: DancingAroundAllAlone 2:FF13 3:AutumnLeavesFalling 4:Bluebell

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:30 PM

NOOO your quitting graphic making?!!?!?!?! NOOOOOO

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:05 AM

In response to those who are asking why I'm quitting: I just don't have the time :( Sorry guys!
    Requesters: I already picked one request to do, but for all those people that are asking for wallpapers- I need the res!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Wish you had more time. You're pretty cool :)

by RedVelvet13
    If 9th grade was a movie, it would be over by now...

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:39 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1. Me 2. heleh :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM

fearlessforever13 wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

^this

1: DancingAroundAllAlone 2:FF13 3:AutumnLeavesFalling 4:Bluebell

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I don't know the resolution for iPad wallpapers :/

Byez!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:40 AM

Well, it's been three days! Here are the graphics I chose to make:

I did two for this one:

And now, for my surprise! Anyone can use this because this is my version of Tim McGraw:

I lovelovelove you all! See you when I can! More news will be coming in March 2013 about when I'll be coming back! Until then, lovelovelove,

-Cowgirl

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:18 AM

NO WAY WHAT SERIOUSLY YOU CHOSE MINE WHAAAAAAAAAAT

Me | ALF | Avatar by ALF

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:20 AM

WILL YOU STILL BE ONLINE

Me | ALF | Avatar by ALF

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:49 AM

^^
    I'll still come online when I can yeah :) And I hope the wallpaper fits! If it doesn't just tell me and I'd be happy to make it again! :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:51 AM

fearlessforever13 wrote:

Can't believe I didn't see this! I was gonna count the O's but I got bored after getting to 2 XD Don't be sad! You'll still be my rainbow!!!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:34 AM

BUMP :)