1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

sm160's Graphic Reviews!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Hey! I'd Love To Review Your Graphics! Just Post One Of Your Graphics And I'll Review It! I Review Based On:
Creativity: ?/10
Font: ?/10
Sizing: ?/10
Picture: ?/10
Neatness: ?/10
Then, You'll Get An Overall Score (?/50), Which Is Your Scores In All These Categories Added Together! I WILL Post Comments With Every Graphic!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies:Me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: sm160's Graphic Reviews!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:48 AM

I recently made this :

^Hannah

^^me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Reshmi4Bieber:

Creativity: 10/10
    Font: 8/10
    Sizing: 10/10
    Picture: 9/10
    Neatness: 9/10
    Comments: I Liked The Graphic. Using 3 Different Font Is Risky Because It Throws Of The Overall Feel Of The Graphic. Sizing Is PERFECT. The Picture On The Left Looks A Little Bigger Than The One On The Right, Which Isn't Bad, But It Would've Looked Better If They Were The Same Size. I Gave You A 9/10 On Neatness Because There's A Few Different Effects That Don't Really Mix Well Together. Overall, It's A Great Graphic And I Work For That Mag!
    Overall Score:46/50

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:36 PM

This is an old graphicish thing :)
    \
    it sucks i know :P

Me | TaylorThirteen

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:09 PM

MissMeRed:

Font: 9.8/10
    Comments: I Also Liked Your Graphic. The Font Score Was 9.8/10 Because I Liked How You Used A Different Font For "22", To Make It Stand Out, But I Also Don't Think They Work Together Well. Sizing Was Perfect. This Picture Score Got A 9/10 Because I Felt It Didn't Go With The Song. For Neatness, You Got a 9/10 Because I Don't Like It When Sparkles Are On Taylor Unless It's A "Wrap Thing" Effect.
    Overall Score: 47.8/50

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:13 PM

lifeinpictures:

Font: 10/10
    Sizing: 9/10
    Picture: 10/10
    Neatness: 10/10
    Comments: It's Not That Bad! I Would've Loved It Even More If It Was 500x200 Because This Size Seemed Weird! Other Than That, Your Graphic Is PERFECT!
    Overall Score: 49/50

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:30 PM

sm160 wrote:
    Reshmi4Bieber:

Comments: I Liked The Graphic. Using 3 Different Font Is Risky Because It Throws Of The Overall Feel Of The Graphic. Sizing Is PERFECT. The Picture On The Left Looks A Little Bigger Than The One On The Right, Which Isn't Bad, But It Would've Looked Better If They Were The Same Size. I Gave You A 9/10 On Neatness Because There's A Few Different Effects That Don't Really Mix Well Together. Overall, It's A Great Graphic And I Work For That Mag!
    Overall Score:46/50

thank u !! I will keep those in mind !!

^Hannah

^^me

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Can you please review these? I know it's a bit too many but... :/

I'm probably gonna slap myself after this 'cause I gave you so much graphics to review.:/

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Taylor Thirteen:

Comments: IT WAS ALMOST PERFECT! Your Cutting Skills Are Perfect! The Only Thing Was That I Felt The Effect You Added On Taylor In The Right Pictures Was Weird! Also, Your Copyright Name Thing Was A Little Big! Other Than That, PERFECT!

Font: 9/10
    Comments: With This One, I Didn't Like The Bold And Hard Outline You Had. The Red Theme Was Okay. But I'm Not A Big Fan Of It. Also, The Bold Font For "don't you" Wasn't To Visible At The Bottom Due To The Other Font! But They Did Go Well Together!
    Overall Score: 48/50

Creativity: 9/10
    Comments: This One Was A Hard One! You Were Creative But I Don't Get The Purple Theme... I Know In The Video Her Dress Is Purple, But... It Still Says "Four Blue Eyes" On The Graphic. Fonts Were Great! You Had A Lot Of Pictures. And I Liked The Way They Blended Except For The One On The Far Right.
    Overall Score: 47/50

Comments: IT'S ALL PERFECT!
    Overall Score: 50/50

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:25 AM

sm160 wrote:
    Taylor Thirteen:

Comments: IT WAS ALMOST PERFECT! Your Cutting Skills Are Perfect! The Only Thing Was That I Felt The Effect You Added On Taylor In The Right Pictures Was Weird! Also, Your Copyright Name Thing Was A Little Big! Other Than That, PERFECT!

Comments: With This One, I Didn't Like The Bold And Hard Outline You Had. The Red Theme Was Okay. But I'm Not A Big Fan Of It. Also, The Bold Font For "don't you" Wasn't To Visible At The Bottom Due To The Other Font! But They Did Go Well Together!

Creativity: 9/10
    Comments: This One Was A Hard One! You Were Creative But I Don't Get The Purple Theme... I Know In The Video Her Dress Is Purple, But... It Still Says "Four Blue Eyes" On The Graphic. Fonts Were Great! You Had A Lot Of Pictures. And I Liked The Way They Blended Except For The One On The Far Right.

Comments: IT'S ALL PERFECT!

Yay! Thanks for reviewing them! :3 I'll make my graphics better now... Thanks!

RE: sm160's Graphic Reviews!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM

bump!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Can you review these?

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I have three, if you don't mind! Please PM me to the link of this page when you're done :) THank you so much!

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Can You Review This Graphic?

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

http://i.i[/signature]

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Guppy1313:

Comments: PERFECT,PERFECT,PERFECT!

Comments: It Was AMAZING, Except For The Font! I Like The Handwriting Style, But I Didn't Like How It Went On Her.

Comments: Same As The Previous Graphic, But It Is Still AMAZING!

Comments: PERFECT,PERFECT,PERFECT! AMAZING AND FLAWLESS!!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Thank you!!!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Elysia Swift:

Comments: It Was Great, But Your Blending Could Use A Little Work!

Sizing: 9/10
    Comments: The Font Was Hard To Read, The Sizing Was A Bit Off And The Roses On Top Were Great, But I Didn't Like How They Went On Taylor! Still, It's A Great Graphic!

Comments: It Was Beautiful, But For Me, That Last Font Was Weird And Awkward. Also, I Didn't Like How The Middle Picture Looked Like It Was Holding Onto The Other Pic On The Right End.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:01 PM

TakeAwayThePain:

Comments: EVERYTHING ABOUT IT WAS PERFECT! THIS IS FLAWLESS!!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:12 PM

ComeAwayToTheWater:

Neatness: 7/10
    Comments: It's Good, But I Think You Need Some Practice! Everyone Starts Out Needing Some Practice! The Font Wasn't The Best Choice, And You Need To Practice Cutting/Erasing The Pictures! But, It's Still Good!
    Overall Score: 45/50

Neatness: 7/10
    Comments: I Liked Most Of It, Except For The Effect You Put On The Graphic!

Comments: This Was My Favorite Out Of The Three. I Loved The Fade Effect On The Picture But I Didn't Like The Font.