1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My enchanting graphic shop

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Im OPEN

- Credit..
-use my graphics for atleast 3 days
- do not claim them as they are
- use the correct form

graphic form
1.picture(s)---->
2.text --->
5. size ---->
7. rounded , square , ?

form for gif graphic
6. gif---->(please only 1)
1.picture(s)---->(only1)
2.text --->
5. size ---->
7. rounded , square , ?

Form for AVI :

Text:
Picture(S):
Corners - square, rounded.
color :
ANYTHING ELSE THATS IMPORTANT-

i will message you when your graphic is ready.

Forever Fearless 13 - I was experimenting so here is 3 to choose for, if you dont like it i can make a new one
,1)
2)
3)
taytay_forever_13 there is 2 different designs i hope you like:-)
1)
2)

Thankyou Beth

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swift06 enchanting graphics

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:48 PM

A suprise siggie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Red swiftie from 2012 to 3000 wrote:

Made by TakeAwayThePain

working on it now

^^thanks all i know is a simple name
    [/url[/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Red swiftie from 2012 to 3000 wrote:

Made by TakeAwayThePain

here you go.. thankyou for requesting. if you want any changes made just tell me
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1944891/page/2?r=12170671

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:07 AM

anymore request today

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Pic: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/1RaWofiJXXK/Taylor+Swift+Speak+Now+World+Tour+NYC/URsvd9MCiRA/Taylor+Swift
    Colour: Gold
    Text: I Spoke Now On 12/3/12
    Size: Any
    Font: Sudestada

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :)

^ by LyingOnTheColdHardGround13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:27 AM

LongLiveT-Swizzle wrote:
    Pic: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/1RaWofiJXXK/Taylor+Swift+Speak+Now+World+Tour+NYC/URsvd9MCiRA/Taylor+Swift

okay so i made 2 because i didnt know wich photos to choice.. you can keep both graphics or just 1.. up to you

only other thing is i dont have that fint(i use pixlr) so i chose one that i like.. but if you want any changes.. let me know

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Swift06 wrote:
    LongLiveT-Swizzle wrote:

okay so i made 2 because i didnt know wich photos to choice.. you can keep both graphics or just 1.. up to you

only other thing is i dont have that fint(i use pixlr) so i chose one that i like.. but if you want any changes.. let me know

i like the second one alot... would you mind if i too used it i would just change the date to the 2/12/12.. if you dont mind.. itwas your request.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:10 AM

This is amazing! Thank you!! And yes you can use which ever you want!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:17 AM

LongLiveT-Swizzle wrote:
    This is amazing! Thank you!! And yes you can use which ever you want!

Thankyou.. glad you like them

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:56 AM

can i ask few questions??

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:26 AM

LoveAlice13 wrote:
    can i ask few questions??

ofcourse anything..

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:48 AM

REVIEW REQUEST !

PICTURES- http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?pid=115955&fullsize=1
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?pid=115954&fullsize=1
    COLOUR- any
    TEXT- its miserable & magical
    SIZE- 500x200
    ANYTHING ELSE THATS IMPORTANT- be creative!

^Hannah

^^me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    REVIEW REQUEST !

COLOUR- any
    SIZE- 500x200

^Hannah

^^me

working on it now

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Swift06 wrote:
    Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    REVIEW REQUEST !

COLOUR- any
    SIZE- 500x200

^Hannah

^^me

working on it now

here is your request

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:33 PM

heres a graphic... anyone can have it

[ IMG]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/Untitled1_zps42820061.jpg[ /IMG]
    Link(just remove spaces)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Any request today

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM

bump... would anyone like to request today

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:35 AM

request... really bored anyone can request

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:50 AM

matching graphic and avater.. anyone can use.. this is my first avater.. what do you think

RE: Swift06 enchanting graphics

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:03 AM

Pic:
    Text: I go Back to December........
    Size:500*200
    Squared
    Love One Direction!

Both by me!