Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I need graphics.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:25 PM

*EDIT: We just need 3 more Cat's Meow ads, so please make these for me! Thank you! :)*

OK, so as some of you know I recently made a graphic magazine called Design Digest. So far it's going great, we're planning to have the first issue out in January. I just had an idea though - it would be great to have a graphic ad that people (staff and subscribers, and really anyone who wants to) could put on their profile and in their siggie. This is where you guys come in. I need 3-5 ad choices that advertise Design Digest and say something like Do you love graphics? Then click here to subscribe to Design Digest! It doesn't need to have a picture of Taylor but it can. (here's the link, by the way.)

Also, I just made a new magazine about cats, called The Cat's Meow. (Link here.) This one is for cat lovers and I need 3-5 ads for it as well. It should say something along the lines of Do you lovelovelove cats? Click here to subscribe to The Cat's Meow, a TC magazine for and by cat lovers! And it should have a couple of pictures of really cute cats.

Just post your graphics here, and I'll add them to the list. Thank you guys! :)

Final Design Digest Ads - I have enough of these now, thank you to everyone who contributed! Now I just need a couple more for The Cat's Meow.

TaylorThirteen

Ansley

MissMeRed

13LittleShiningStars

Miranda14

Reshmi4Bieber

TaylorHeart13

Final Cat's Meow Ads

Ansley

TaylorHeart13

Miranda14

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I need graphics.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:42 PM

I can make you one!! If you can tell me how to make the graphic clickable!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:53 PM

^Sure! Just post it on this thread! :)
    And you don't need to make it clickable, I can do that for you.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:27 AM

Bump! Anyone else want to contribute? :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:33 AM

I can make one for you! :) I'll try and make one asap.:3

RE: I need graphics.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:40 AM

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:40 AM

InI can make one for Design Digest!

*Made by Me*

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:42 AM

^Thank you guys! And you don't need to make the graphic clickable, I can do that for ya. :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Here's my ad for the Graphic Magazine.:) Hope you like it! :3

I don't know if I'm going to make an ad for the Cat Mag too, though.:/

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:32 AM

^Thank you!! They are all very lovely! :) And TaylorThirteen, you don't need to make a graphic for both if you don't want to. :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:32 AM

If you would also like to have a "Click Here!" sign, I re-made the graphic a bit for you.:3 Here it is:

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Happy Free Confused wrote:
    ^Thank you!! They are all very lovely! :) And TaylorThirteen, you don't need to make a graphic for both if you don't want to. :)

Thank you! :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Heres Mine, Its not as good but.. :)

Also, Topaz. For my advertisment, would you be able to add this one, also as an example?

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:36 AM

^No, it's great! Thanks! And sure, I'll use that one for your ad instead of the one you previously said. :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:42 AM

i will try to make 1 !!

^Hannah

^^me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:43 AM

HOPE U like it !!

^Hannah

^^me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:13 AM

here's mine for Design Digest:

i'm working on one for The Cat's Meow

1: DancingAroundAllAlone 2:FF13 3:AutumnLeavesFalling 4:Bluebell

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM

here's mine for The Cat's Meow:

1: DancingAroundAllAlone 2:FF13 3:AutumnLeavesFalling 4:Bluebell

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I have one. :) I'll post in a minute...
    Graphic Shop

All by Kathryn (likeaperfectrhyme)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.