Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphics with the Stars! Season 1

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Hey Swifties!! Welcome to
Graphics with the Stars!
Here is how all will work...
1) The first thing you should know is that there will be 10 rounds. In round 1 anybody can enter. Only 10 people will make it into round 2, 9 into round 3 and so on.
2) You can only enter round 1 freely. After that your username needs to be mentioned by me in the list of those moving on.
3) I will be judging just to make it go faster.
4) There will be some group work as the rounds go on.
5) animations ARE allowed

Round 4
Even though you have only made it to the top 8, you have already survived three eliminations. In this round we are going to test a skill that I haven't seen yet- how you work with other people. If you look on the list of the top 8 you will see your name with a dash. After the dash is the username of the person you will be working with. Only one person from the pare has to post the graphic, just make sure you say this is mine and ___'s graphic.
Well we all know a day that is coming up, and being swifties- we all love it.
VALENTINES DAY! For this round you can choose either a saying of Taylor's, or a line in one of her songs that expresses the holiday.
THE BOTTOM TWO- if you and your partner end up being the bottom group, you will each need to create a graphic and then myself and some other graphic makers on TC will judge to see who stays. This ones a toughy, but I have seen what you all can do.
DUE- 2/14/13
Those making it to round 4!!!
1)ThatlittleREDdress- All I know is a simple name
2)Guppy1313- Reshmi4Bieber
3)longlivetaylor...4ever&always- MissMeRed
4)MissMeRed- longlivetaylor...4ever&always
5)Maple Latters- SwiftieForever13
6)SwiftieForever13- Maple Latters
7)All I know is a simple name- ThatlittleREDdress
8)Reshmi4Bieber- Guppy1313

Ready? GO!

People throw rocks at things that SHINE!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphics with the Stars!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:32 AM

My entry!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:49 AM

mine! Can you PM me when the winners are up?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Meeee PM me when results are posted please?

Vote

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Pm me when the results are up please! Thanks

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I want to enter :) Thanks. Can you dm me if I make it to round 2 ?

Re: Graphics with the Stars! Season 1

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Here's mine!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I'll make a graphic right now! :)

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Here's my entry!!
    PM me if I make it to the next round!

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Okay :) I'll join just wait! :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Here! :) and plss PM me when the results are up! :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:34 AM

PM me when results are up please !

^Hannah

^^me

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Here;s mine! Please PM me when results are up!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM

ROUND 2

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Here's mine! Are animations allowed? Pm me if not! If they are allowed, then YAY and please pm me when results are up! Thanks

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Im sorry its kind of bare, but I like it! :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I made it to the next round? Yay!!!
    I'll make my entry later :)

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Here's my entry!

Please PM me when this round is over!

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Here's mine for Round 2!! :) please PM me when the results are up! :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Is this okay?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Here's mine :D

Vote

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.