1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

First pixlr graphic

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I made my first graphic on pixlr so I need opinions on what you think of it :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: First pixlr graphic

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:46 PM

i love it. i never used that sight but maybe sometime
    I'm going to send Taylor a letter and you can join by clicking Never met Taylor above.Please join!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I really love it, do you think you could tell me how you made it? I promise that I won't steal it if you do x

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:57 PM

i love it also
    I'm going to send Taylor a letter and you can join by clicking Never met Taylor above.Please join!

RE: First pixlr graphic

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:57 PM

its great :)

drop everything now! Never forget how awesome you are!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:59 PM

i know it is great i feel like going on there now but i am usually on photobucket

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:06 PM

No way thats your first on pixlr! It's great!

thank you to the flawless Daya!!!!!!!!
    avi:Guppy1313

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:06 PM

taylor29star wrote:
    I really love it, do you think you could tell me how you made it? I promise that I won't steal it if you do x

I seriously don't know how i did it to be exact. The only parts that I do know i uploaded the picture and the picture of taylor and cut taylor out and it that I used the icon that looks like a dropper and took the background color of the picture and then clicked on the back ground used the paint bucket to make the back ground the same color. I cropped out part of Taylor's dress on picmonkey and added that behind Taylor. I moved that layer under the layer of the picture of Taylor and positioned it where I wanted to and I moved the picture of Taylor and then I added the text. This was probably very confusing but the basic thing that I did was on here

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:10 PM

speakfearlessly13 wrote:
    No way thats your first on pixlr! It's great!

thank you to the flawless Daya!!!!!!!!
    avi:Guppy1313

Yes it's my first pixlr graphic. I've used picmonkey for all of my graphics until it upgraded for me to pay for everything that was free before....

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I love it!! my first ones on Pixlr were awful haha:)

heleh,me
    , KIKI

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 6:38 PM

That's really awesome(:

~Av&Sig Me

~Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Love it!!! it would be more beautiful if the text were outlined or if the text has outer glow :) if you wanna know how to put outer glow to the text first to the layers tab click the text you want to have an outer glow and then click on Layer then click on Layer Styles and then you'll see drop shadow,inner shadow,bevel,outer glow and inner glow click on outer glow then click the opacity to 100 and hardness to 100 and the size depends to you :) then you have to select the color the depends on you too :) then that's it! :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:14 AM

All I know is a simple name wrote:
    Love it!!! it would be more beautiful if the text were outlined or if the text has outer glow :) if you wanna know how to put outer glow to the text first to the layers tab click the text you want to have an outer glow and then click on Layer then click on Layer Styles and then you'll see drop shadow,inner shadow,bevel,outer glow and inner glow click on outer glow then click the opacity to 100 and hardness to 100 and the size depends to you :) then you have to select the color the depends on you too :) then that's it! :)

Thank you!! :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:19 AM

AWESOME!!!!
    Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:32 AM

That's good :)
    I normaly also do it on pixlr :)
    If you want to see some of mine, you can look in my signature :)

Both made my me

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:35 AM

wow, these are really good! but how do you make those graphics that move? you know what i mean?
    palehorse

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM

palehorse wrote:
    wow, these are really good! but how do you make those graphics that move? you know what i mean?
    palehorse

Gif graphics? For those well right now a mix of picmonkey (change effects of picture if needed) and pixlr to make the graphic and to add the gif GIMP and to add text online image editor. It's very confusing the way I do it :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM

WOW!Adorable!
    Love One Direction!

Both by me!