1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Katie's Enchanting Graphics

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I deleted my old one b/c I wanted to start a new one w/ better examples b/c I have learned a lot. And no one was requesting on the old one so I was hoping a new one would help.
Few Rules: No hassling about getting the graphic to you (Which you are all nice so I'm sure you won't) I'll try to get graphics as soon as possible.
If you don't like your graphic message me and tell me
Must give me credit
Must keep my graphic up as your signature for at least 2 days
I do GIFS
I also do seasonal (like holiday) Graphics
I ONLY do Taylor Swift
I also make avatar and banners
Form:
Picture Link (maximum of 3):
Text:
Font:
Anything special:
Anything else I forgot?
If you want a surprise just tell me
I'd be enchanted if you requested!!!!!

EXAMPLES: (you can use them just give me credit)

And always remember to go and request Swiftie ID's (link in profile) And my graphic contest (link in profile)
Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Katie's Enchanting Graphics

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Try to make your graphics 500x200.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:49 PM

^Thanks! I've been wondering the appropriate size!!

Made by th

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:42 AM

ANY REQUESTS????

Made by th

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Picture Link (maximum of 3): ummmm, any? This is a kind of random graphic
    Text: "People haven't always been there for me, but music always has."
    Font: any!
    Anything special: you pick!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:54 PM

here you go, jaesama

Made by th

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Can I have a banner??

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Here you go: TAYLORSWIFTLOVERFEARLESSLY13

Made by th

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:07 PM

This is for harrystylesismyhero!!! Do it good please it's for her birthday!!!

Picture Link (maximum of 3):X X
    Text: Can we fall one more time?
    Font: any
    Anything special: can you PM me when it's done?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Form:
    Picture Link (maximum of 3):

and

Text: If you're pretending from the start...
    Font: swirly!
    Anything special: sparkles, sparkes, and more sparkles

(I found the pictures from Mia [jaesama] if you were wondering}

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Here you go jaesama:

Made by th

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Dream Impossible Things 13 wrote:
    Here you go jaesama:

Made by th

Thank you!

^R4B^

^Guppy1313^

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:19 PM

harrystylesismyhero:

Made by th

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM

harrystylesismyhero:

Made by th

That's SWIFTACULAR

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:11 PM

ANY REQUESTS???

Made by th

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Bump

Made by th

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:22 AM

hey can i have a new banner that says i love this profile make sure you come again love taylor with her signature with this picture thanks!!!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Here you go, TAYLORSWIFTLOVERFEARLESSLY13

Made by th

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Hey can i please have one with this pic
    And can it say I will turn red on July 6th in pittsburgh Thanks!

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Made by th

Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Made by th

I love it thanks!