Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Graphic Shoppe ~Natalie~

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Okay, well my other graphic shop was in the wrong spot so..... here it is

~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries"~

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Swiftie Kat:

Re: Peppermint Twist Graphics
    Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM
    I would love to request, your graphics are AMAZING!

Pictures: the picture from the fearless cd booklet where she's dancing in the rain and there are headlights around her. Sorry that I don't have the picture, if you don't know what I mean just choose another one.
    Text: I break down cause it's not fair that you're not around
    Font type description: Anything readable
    Theme: Dark blue colors :D

Thank you so much, I can't wait!

-Kat

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:40 AM

OMS! Thank you for my first requester!!! hahaha I'll get right on that!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Swiftie Kat:

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Swiftie Kat: OMS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! It's going on my profile right now!!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:42 AM

TanyaxOh:
    Can I request? :)

Signature
    Picture: Click Here!
    Text: the crowds went wild
    Any font you think looks nice. :)
    Colors are up to you!

Take your time, I know it will look great! :) Just let me know when it's done :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:43 AM

OH MY GOD!!!! The ever so famous TanyaxOh just requested in my shop!!! It will most likely be done Monday- Tuesday sometime. (I gotta help my grandma move stuff tomorrow ;) ) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:43 AM

TanyaxOh:
    You're so funny calling me famous. Girl, you're crazy! :P Well, I look forward to Monday or Tuesday. Or whenever you do get the chance to finish it. :) I understand you need to help out your Grandma! & I understand if you need more time on it too. :) Excited !!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:44 AM

LikeASixtiesQueen:
    This should be in fan-made graphics.

(That's when I moved it over here!)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Wonderstruck Princess:
    ^
    I think it's okay if she leaves it here. At least it's not in Taylor's Music or something :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Stunning.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Thank you!

~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries"

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Commenting because you're lovely! :D

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Aww... why are you SO great?!?!?!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I think you should be asking yourself that question! :P

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:57 PM

hey can you make me "Last Time" graphic please?
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Sure! Umm the rest is up to me? okay....!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Your graphics will be in late tonight or early-ish tomorrow!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Graphics=

TanyaxOh:

LyingOnTheColdHardGround13:

Thanks you guys! PMing you now!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:33 PM

thx i love it so much!
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team