1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

EnchantedSparks Designs

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Hi, my name is Rachel and i like to make graphics :) I have had a couple shops in the past but they were not very successful so I am trying again! I have definitely gotten better over time and have learned a few things. Currently I use Pixlr and occasionally PicMonkey. Check out my Tutorials? Please feel free to leave comments, thoughts, and requests!

Rules:
*please credit me
*please do not steal my graphics
*please be polite
*use my graphic for at least 3 days (more is welcomed)

What I Make:
*Siggys
*Banners
*Avvies

Form:
What would you like (siggy, avatar, ect):
Pictures (links if you can):
Text:
Anything else:

Most Recent Graphic

Pick-Up Station

Waiting for Graphics

Example of Old Graphics

-picture taken by me at my concert in Austin! (Yes I know its not proper size)

Thanks for stopping by! I would be Enchanted if you made a request!!!
^credits for pick up station to 4amTheSecondDay

LONG LIVE

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: EnchantedSparks Designs

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Bump! Please request or comment!
    LONG LIVE

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM

UnicornNarwhal here is you graphic!

LONG LIVE

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:15 PM

just little head up, Try make your graphics around 500x200 okay??

LoveAlice13

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:20 PM

um yes that is the size of a siggie. I know that. haha you must of thought the post above was a siggie. No, its a banner: 700x200

LoveAlice13 wrote:

LoveAlice13

LONG LIVE

graphic shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_g

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:22 PM

EnchantedSparks13 wrote:
    um yes that is the size of a siggie. I know that. haha you must of thought the post above was a siggie. No, its a banner: 700x200
    LoveAlice13 wrote:

np :) your examples and your stay stay stay graphic isnt 500x200 so i believe she was talking about that. :)

bt cute graphics! please credit me for the pickup station idea ;)
    Christmas Struck Designs

1&2:CLG, 3:Daya
    Avi by Me

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:24 PM

the stay stay stay is 500x200 or just about bc i made it and made sure it was that size :)

4amThe2ndDay wrote:
    EnchantedSparks13 wrote:
    LoveAlice13 wrote:

np :) your examples and your stay stay stay graphic isnt 500x200 so i believe she was talking about that. :)

Christmas Struck Designs

Avi by Me

LONG LIVE

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Oh i didn't know that was your idea! Good idea haha :)

4amThe2ndDay wrote:
    EnchantedSparks13 wrote:
    LoveAlice13 wrote:

Christmas Struck Designs

Avi by Me

LONG LIVE

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:41 PM

haha okay then and thankyou :)

Christmas Struck Designs

Avi by Me

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:39 PM

haha no problem! :)

4amThe2ndDay wrote:
    haha okay then and thankyou :)
    Christmas Struck Designs

Avi by Me

LONG LIVE

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:50 PM

EnchantedSparks13 wrote:
    UnicornNarwhal here is you graphic!

LONG LIVE

Thank you so much!! :D I LOVE IT!
    Hello :3 I love pie and Taylor Swift.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Hey!
    - Picture: the same pic as the second Rachel one :)
    - Text: Katie (Satisfaction and color red)
    - Other: Please PM me when it's done!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Graphic review :

pics : take 2-3 pretty pics of Selena Gomez (non-taylor graphic.. as i have many taylor graphics)
    text : im no beauty queen .. I'm just beautiful ME !

PM me when ur done... be creative & thanks !

^Hannah

^^me

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Thanks for the request!!!

Kbrubaker wrote:
    Hey!
    - Picture: the same pic as the second Rachel one :)
    - Text: Katie (Satisfaction and color red)
    - Other: Please PM me when it's done!

LONG LIVE
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2355783
    [url=http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/smallswiftie13/EchantedSparksDesigns_zpsd2bab10e.png]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/smallswiftie13/EchantedSparksDesigns_zpsd2bab10e.png[/url][/IMG[/signature]

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Here's your avatar Kbrubaker!

LONG LIVE
    [url=http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/smallswiftie13/EchantedSparksDesigns_zpsd2bab10e.png]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/smallswiftie13/EchantedSparksDesigns_zpsd2bab10e.png[/url][/IMG[/signature]

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:31 PM

For Dangerous Daydream 13

LONG LIVE

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:42 PM

What would you like (siggy, avatar, ect): siggy please :)
    Pictures (links if you can): http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0pxwlQGK1a-Tx9mmTLalRZetyIM9DxEcETwG5WogPOgNw74Mg http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRciKF2yx9F9CtnfRRdfXy0Z-shkDACOzrQT2bn74U7Rr9dsXBtnQ and some fire pictures please
    Text: we burn you burn with us
    Anything else: can u make the edges look burnt?
    [ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM

BUMP!
    LONG LIVE

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:48 PM

For Reshmi4Bieber

LONG LIVE