1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

BethLovesTaylor Graphic contest

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:44 PM

so ive seen alot of these on here and i decided to make one. all rounds will probably be related back to taylor weither its a movie shes performed in or a song track.
each second week ill set a new topic and the 3 winners will be drawn.
-best graphic- first place- best graphic of the round
runner up- second place
- unique graphic- this is award when a graphic is uniqu
round 1- ( for christmas) a Swiftmas graphic. .CLOSED
round 2- red tour(taylor performing a song from red) (music awards ect) CLOSED
round 3- new years eve rocking party Closed
round 4 - 22 Open
round 5 - the lorax closed

When i get 4 entries ill leave it for a day then ill announce the winners

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swift06 Graphic contest

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:03 AM

pm me when results are up.
    how many entries we can giv ?

^Hannah

^^me

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I would like a graphic saying: Claire will turn Red on 6/14/13. Then on the bottom right hand corner, put: @Rogers Centre in Toronto, CA any red promotional pictures are appreciated. It can be anything of her performing in the new red wardrobe outfits or of her in the singles. Anything like that such as when you type in Taylor swift red tour on google. If you could please message me to let me know you can do it and when it's finished that would be great!!!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:47 PM

*bump*

swifties please enter !!

^Hannah

^^me

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Making mine..:)
    Love One Direction!

Both by me!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Love One Direction wrote:
    Making mine..:)
    Love One Direction!

Both by me!

thanx

thanks never grow up and all i know is a simple name

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:26 AM

My Entry! Pls Pm me when the results are up
    Love One Direction!

Both by me!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Love One Direction wrote:

My Entry! Pls Pm me when the results are up
    Love One Direction!

Both by me!

of course.. thanx forentering

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:39 PM

BUMP- I Still need entries.BUMP

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I will enter ! Hold on , Im making my graphic now :p

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Heres Mine ! :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:53 PM

MissMeRed wrote:
    Heres Mine ! :)

awsome

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:02 PM

winners
    1st -
    2nd -
    unique graphic-
    congratulations

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Swift06 wrote:
    winners
    1st -
    2nd -
    unique graphic-
    congratulations

Wow Thanks ! :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Swift06 wrote:
    winners
    1st -
    2nd -
    unique graphic-
    congratulations

Thnx!!
    Love One Direction!

Both by me!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Swift06 wrote:
    winners
    1st -
    2nd -
    unique graphic-
    congratulations

thanks !!

^Hannah

^^me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM

entries

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I will enter ;)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Are you on week two now?

All signatures above are made by me ^

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:59 AM

entries... the winners will be drawn on 1st of jan..

[url=http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/BeginAgain_zps35d324e8]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/BeginAgain_zps35d324e8[/url][/[/signature]

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:22 AM

MissMeRed wrote:
    I will enter ;)

luv it

[url=http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/BeginAgain_zps35d324e8]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/BeginAgain_zps35d324e8[/url][/[/signature]