Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: *NOW HIRING* Design Digest

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I would love to subscribe and have a job! I will email you as long as you guarantee no one else can get my email haha thanks :)
    LONG LIVE

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:38 PM

{Rachel} I PMed you like you asked! :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Oh the job also would depend on the time ident bc I am a very busy person so if this a weekly thing than probably not but if its every two weeks or every month or something then definitely!!!
    LONG LIVE

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Congrats, Rachel, you've gotten the job of Finder of the Undiscovered! :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:19 AM

This is so cool! :)

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my FLAWLESS avatar

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:48 AM

I just emailed you! :)

*Credit to Izzy for my amazing signature and TSwiftie18 for the flawless avatar

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Could I be the "Advice Columnist"? I'll email in:)

heleh,me
    , KIKI

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:03 AM

Actually I think I kind of came up with the graphic magazine idea a long time ago.....but that's okay :)

1. Me 2. heleh :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:08 AM

{KIKI} Yup, I got your email! I sent you the job interview! :)

{Gigi} Hm, I haven't gotten your email... can you resend it please?

{FF13} I'm sorry, I didn't know! I'll add your credit as well! :)

{SupermanFlyAway} Thank you so much!! :D

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Haha it's okay :)

1. Me 2. heleh :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:14 AM

I'd like to be an advice columnist. But if you decide to give KIKI the job, I can be an interviewer. I sent you an email.

Recent Graphic Reviewed: Starstruck Designs

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:14 AM

do we have to email you?
    [ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:18 AM

{Heleh} Emailed you back! :)

{Ansley} Yes, you do. I don't want my TC inbox to be clogged up, and besides, I check my email more often! :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:37 AM

I'd love to be a contest finder! I'll email you! :)

^made by myself

^credit to the amazing SupermanFlyAway
    And credit to LiveYourLoveStory

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I'll subscribe. E-mailing u asap! Can't right now because my email account is acting weird and won't work...again

made by: TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways SupermanFlyAway & ForeverStarl

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:54 AM

I'm so excited about this!!!
    LONG LIVE

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:13 PM

So excited!

By SwiftieForever 13

RE: *NOW HIRING* Design Digest

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I'll be a journalist!

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Can't design a graphic to save my life, but I think I could write about them. Journalist???

By SwiftieForever 13

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I emailed you about the cover!

All by me!