Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphics wanted!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:04 AM

Hey!

So I really need a few graphics for my songbook and I'd like them from a range of people!

So please could you make a graphic for one of the subjects below :D

(If it's in bold, it's already been done so please pick something else :P
Also, you don't need to use all of the pictures, they're just ideas)

I need:

One that says "Welcome to my songbook! Thanks for coming!"
Signature size
These pictures: this this and this

One that says "Click here to visit my songbook!"
Signature size
These pictures: this this and this

One that says "The Wall"
A quater the size of a signature
(so like this big: )
With this picture: here

One that says "My Mistake"
Same size as the one above
This picture: click

One that says "You Slammed The Door"
Same size as ^
Picture: of a door.... :D

One that says "You Are Amazing"
Same size as ^
Picture of something amazing like

One that says "All I Want To Say"
Same size as ^
Picture: The words "Sorry" "goodbye" "I need you" Hi" What?" When? "Hello" "So long" "Why" How?" "Questions" "Answers"
(let me know if you need more words because they have to be certain words :P)

One that says "Girl At The Till"
Same size as ^
Picture: Something to do with a magazine and a till (Can the magazine have Taylor on?? :D:D)

Thank you so much!!!!

Love

JJ13
]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphics wanted!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:29 AM

Wow, sounds fun! I'd love to make one of them for you, can you please request at my design shop and fill out the form? the link is in my siggie. :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:51 AM

MistletoeKiss13 wrote:
    Wow, sounds fun! I'd love to make one of them for you, can you please request at my design shop and fill out the form? the link is in my siggie. :)

I requested :D
    ]

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:52 AM

Making the "Click here to visit my songbook!" now :)

My Graphic Shop

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:31 AM

Primafacie wrote:
    Making the "Click here to visit my songbook!" now :)

My Graphic Shop

Yay! Thank you :D
    ]

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:23 AM

hope you like it :)

My Graphic Shop

RE: Graphics wanted!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:52 AM

I hope you like it....

Sorry if its too much :/

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Primafacie wrote:

hope you like it :)

My Graphic Shop

Thank you so much! I put it in my signature :D

^Primafacie

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM

xodancingwithyouxo wrote:
    I hope you like it....

Sorry if its too much :/

No it's lovely! I'll put it on my profile :D

^Primafacie

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I'll make one (or maybe more)! :)

1 by Kathryn. 2 by TheEnchantedGarden

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:19 AM

You can request at my shop, link on my signature!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I made two of the same one; you can pick whichever one you like better. (and you don't have to use them if you don't like how it looks)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:27 AM

13LittleShiningStars wrote:
    I made two of the same one; you can pick whichever one you like better. (and you don't have to use them if you don't like how it looks)

Thank you so much!! Could you make some more??!

^Primafacie

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM

How's this? :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Can you request in my graphic shop? It's called Bluebird Lights :D

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:46 AM

i hope you like this! you can erase my signature, but at least give credit if you use this,i worked hard on it. It's not the best, so... yeah

~Shop~

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM

i am so bored so i made another one! this one is 10x as bad as my last one!

~Shop~

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM

thatlittleREDdress wrote:

that is PERFECT!

^Primafacie

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM

JJ13 wrote:
    thatlittleREDdress wrote:

that is PERFECT!

^Primafacie

Great!!! x

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM

@Playful Conversations 13

Love them :D

could you make some more????!

^Primafacie

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.