Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Turtle's Tutorials!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM

^Made by me(Using Pixlr)!

Dear everyone,
This is a tutorial forum that I can make a tutorial for anything but gimp or photoshop (sorry).
Request whatever you'd like!

xoxoTurtle

Tutorials
Picmonkey(1st post)
Simple Pixlr
PNG
Blending

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Turtle's Tutorials!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Picmonkey Simple Turtorial:

Step 1: Open Picmonkey.
    In the winter, it should look something like this:

Step 2: Open a 500x200 document(such as an old graphic):

Step 3: Cover this in white.
    Step 3a: click here:
    Step 3b: click here:
    Step 3c: change the brush size to 250:
    *Should look like this:*

Step 4: Choose a background. (I chose this one)

Step 4a: Do this by going to Google and type anything you want!

Step 5: Stretch the background over the picture.

Step 6: Pick a picture to use
    Step 6a: Go to Pictures taylorpictures.net
    Step 6b: For the best picture go to Photoshoots and pick the picture you want!
    Step 6c: I chose this picture:
    Step 7: Erase the background of the picture.
    Step 6a: Go here:
    Step 8: Arrange the picture where you want it
    Step 9: Add text
    Step 9a: go here:
    Step 9b: pick your font!
    And your done!:

I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

[u[/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Your tutorial did the same thing as mine!! I think there might be a character limit now for posts :(

Vote

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    Your tutorial did the same thing as mine!! I think there might be a character limit now for posts :(

Vote

No, actually I stopped in the middle b/c I had to go

I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

[u[/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM

ohhhh I really want to know what happened to mine then :(

Vote

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Yeah I wonder...

[u[/signature]

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Open for requests!

[u[/signature]

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Great start! :)

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:35 PM

PickOutAREDDress wrote:
    Great start! :)

thanks!

[u[/signature]

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Are you gonna finish off the picmonkey one? And I adore the header :P

Pretty gorgeous graphic isn't it? That's because it's by the amazing Daya!

RE: Turtle's Tutorials!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:30 PM

blended siggy

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 1:46 PM

lastkissx wrote:
    Are you gonna finish off the picmonkey one? And I adore the header :P

Pretty gorgeous graphic isn't it? That's because it's by the amazing Daya!

Yes, soon!

[u[/signature]

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Darling it was good wrote:
    blended siggy

will do!

[u[/signature]

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Finished the first tutorial!

[u[/signature]

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 2:35 PM

is this free?

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I_AM_A_SWIFTIE wrote:
    is this free?

Yep!

[ur[/signature]

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:18 AM

sweet

By R4B

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 3:58 AM

The picmonkey tutorial is really helping, I even opened a graphic shop, check it out!
    Taylor is Burning Red!!

^Graphic made by me. Visit my graphic shop, LucyWhites' Wonderstruck Gif & Graphic Shop.
    ♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘♙♘♙♘♙♘♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘♙♘♙♘♙♘

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 3:59 AM

Could you make a tutorial of Pixlr. Thanks.
    Taylor is Burning Red!!

^Graphic made by me. Visit my graphic shop, LucyWhites' Wonderstruck Gif & Graphic Shop.
    ♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘♙♘♙♘♙♘♙♘ ♙♘ ♙♘♙♘♙♘♙♘

Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Hey guys! I post my tutorials on photobucket now but I will update this so you have the links! Don't be afraid to post thing you made with the tutorials here!

^annie[/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.