Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Favorite Things!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Hey guys! I was playing around on Pixlr and I thought a great grapic Idea. It's called My Favorite Things. I really liked the outcome so I thought why not make a shop! So if you want one just fill out the form and they will be done by 1 day! So here is a example!

FORM!
Fave things:
Text:
Color of text:
Overlay:
Anything else?

If you dont like your graphic for some reason PM also I will PM you when your graphic is done! Thanks for stopping by! Also you MUST use your graphic for atleast one day! You can use it on your profile your siggy anywhere you want! BTW Please give me credit! Thanks again!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
Glitter Text Generator

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Favorite Things!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM

BUMP!!! Sorry the graphic is a bit bigger than I expected!

Glitter Text Generator

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Anyone?

Glitter Text Generator

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM

This is so cool!
    “Your lucky enough to be different, never change”
    ~TS

lovelovelove,
    Kathryn

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM

^ Thanks! Would you like one?

Glitter Text Generator

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Anybody?

Glitter Text Generator

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Can I be first to request?!

FORM!
    Fave things: bowties, bubbles, smiley faces and ummm.. colourful leaves!
    Text: Kristin ITC or whatevers easiest!
    Color of text: sky blue pink! Just kidding, purple!
    Overlay: Surprise me!

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.