1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swiftie graphic contest

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

^ Made by the amazing Im feeling 22

Hey everyone to the swiftie graphic contest! Please enter it means a lot to me!The judges are members from Taylor Swift.com

How it works:
There will be 5 judges, 5 mentors, and 15 contestants. Everyone who wants to audition to be a contestant, must PM me their best non-copy righted graphic and the link so I can post it here. Then the mentors will choose who they want to be on their team of 3 and the contest will begin.
about the contest
the contest will have many rounds. Most rounds.
If you want to be a judge, comment why you want to, your experience, a few example graphics, and a link to your graphic shop(if you have one).
If you want to be a mentor, comment why you want to, your experiepce, an example graphic,and a link to your graphic shop(if you have one).
If you want to be a contestant , PM me your best graphic it cannot be copy righted. I will post it here.It MUST be made by you. Gifs and animations are allowed.
About the judges and mentors
If you are a judge, you will help me decide which team had the best graphic ad who to send home.
If you are a mentor, you want to help your team do well. I will PM you information about the rounds and it's your responsibility to send it to your team members.

If you have any questions let me know!

Judges

1. Guppy1313
2. Shy lovestruck swiftie
3. Reshmi4bieber
4. HAV Peace
5. I'f feeling 22
6. Tayluvxoxo

Mentors
1.Back to the first glance
2.Taylor Heart 13
3. Not Even Cat Like
4. SwiftieForever 13

MORE JUDGES COMING SOON!

Teams

TEAM #1
1. isitsummeryet
2.Miss Me Red
3. Kelsey_Swift
4. All I know is a simple name

Team forms

I'll PM you the results!

THEME: I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE

[url=http://i1160.photobucket.com/album]http://i1160.photobucket.com/album[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swiftie graphic contest

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:54 PM

ooo will be entering this :)

My Graphic Shop

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:54 PM

so happy to be a judge! thanks so much!

^
    by the wonderstruck guppy1313
    [url=http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q500/earthchoice/Screenshot2012-12-16at43522PM_zpsda1622ff.pn]http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q500/earthchoice/Screenshot2012-12-16at43522PM_zpsda1622ff.pn[/url][/signature]

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Kay

Vote

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:57 AM

ya.. im a judge ? thanks !

^^me

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:59 AM

I wanna enter!! :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Thanks so much for making me a judge! Can't wait!! PM me when it starts? Thanks!
    People throw rocks at things that SHINE!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Can I be a mentor? PM me.

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:12 AM

bump

^Hannah

^^me

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:26 AM

Cooool..
    I'll enter soon..
    PM me..
    Siggie made by me

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2360163

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Kelsy swifties graphic for team #1:

[url=http://i1160.photobucket.com/album]http://i1160.photobucket.com/album[/url][/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Miss me red's graphic for team #1:

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Is it summer yet 13's graphic for team #1: