Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Anaïs'sBoutique

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Bump

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM

bumpo

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Your graphics are awesome! I'll request later
    Dmeosi
    TanyaxOh

Sun, May 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Awesome! Thank you! :D

RE: Anaïs'sBoutique

Sun, May 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM

I LOVE YOUR GRAPHICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    100% AMAZING. Believe me

^Me

Sun, May 19, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Aww thank you Uma! :)

Uma || Me

Sun, May 19, 2013 at 11:46 PM

YOUR AMAZING! SUPRISE!!!

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Thank you! I'm a little confused though, did you mean you wanted a surprise graphic or...?

Uma || Me

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM

OMG THANK YOU THE SIGGY YOU MADE ME IS BEYOND PERFECT

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Signature please!

Pictures (up to 3): 123
    Text(not more than 25 words): Fix my heart put on my makeup
    Corners: doesn't matter
    Additional Details: I LOVE how you put additional accents on the outside like you did in this one

and this one

I think it's ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! if you can possibly do that with mine, that would be WONDERFUL!

pm me when it's done please! thank you! and your graphics are beautiful!
    Dmeosi
    TanyaxOh

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Tori wrote:
    OMG THANK YOU THE SIGGY YOU MADE ME IS BEYOND PERFECT

You're welcome! :) I'm glad you like it.

Uma || Me

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Taylor is so much better wrote:
    Signature please!

Pictures (up to 3): 123
    Text(not more than 25 words): Fix my heart put on my makeup
    Corners: doesn't matter
    Additional Details: I LOVE how you put additional accents on the outside like you did in this one

and this one

I think it's ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! if you can possibly do that with mine, that would be WONDERFUL!

pm me when it's done please! thank you! and your graphics are beautiful!
    Dmeosi
    TanyaxOh

Awww thank you! I'll make yours tomorrow ♥♥♥

Uma || Me

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM

can i use this one?

and make me a surprise graphic please?
    Thanks! can you pm me when it's done? :)

^Savannah (TLQ), Line

Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Thank you Anaïs for my graphic ;D

{Anais}

Wed, May 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Burberry wrote:
    can i use this one?

and make me a surprise graphic please?
    Thanks! can you pm me when it's done? :)

^Savannah (TLQ), Line

Of course, and I'll make it now :)

Uma || Me

Wed, May 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM

shining like fireworks wrote:
    Thank you Anaïs for my graphic ;D

{Anais}

You're welcome doll, and sorry it took me a while. :)

Uma || Me

Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 9:17 AM

pictures : and
    text : Katie (I don't care if it's capitalized or not)
    Corners: rounded
    Additional Details: can it be a manip? and maybe some sparkles oh and please PM me when it's done :)

| Kiki | Me | Kate |

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 9:17 PM

NISI I REMEMBER YOU OMG

^me

Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM

AWWW YOU STILL HAVE "TAYLOR IS SO MUCH BETTER" IN THE REQUEST LINE UP
    THAT USED TO BE ME

Me | Mocha | Mint | Avi by Rosie

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Lovely graphics!!!! :D
    Surprise me :D

(first siggy by wonderful Nia)