1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Please read :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:27 AM

First of all, thank you for viewing this post I really appreciate it and it would be so amazing if you would comment here's why

My graphic shop don't have any request anymore so should I delete it and just join contests? or keep hoping for requests? plsss help me plssss plss comment

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Please read :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:31 AM

No continue! I'll request! Can you send me the link???
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature]

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Redswiftieinlove wrote:
    No continue! I'll request! Can you send me the link???
    Redswiftie13and7
    I Spoke Now on 7/3/12

[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/taylorswift713/tumblr_mas339USJp1rff8mko1_5001.g[/url][/signature][/quote]

OMG :) really i'm not really forcing you to do it but really? :) link is in my signature :)
    [signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2309813][img="http://i47.tinypic.com/6xt0rs.jpg"]

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:50 AM

Hmmm... I don't think you should close it but maybe you could try and find out what the problem is. Is your graphic shop not welcoming enough? Do you not advertise? Are you requesting too much from other people? Is your name not getting out? Are your graphics not the best?

Whatever you feel is the problem, try to fix it. Make your graphic shop more welcoming; make your own things instead of requesting; enter lots of graphic contests; read tutorials or get private lessons on your graphics. (I do both if you want private lessons or tutorials - just click Sparkling Rose Designs in my siggie.)

I hope I helped! And I'm sure you'll find out what the problem is and be getting TONS of requests in no time at all!! Good luck! :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:10 AM

MistletoeKiss13 wrote:
    Hmmm... I don't think you should close it but maybe you could try and find out what the problem is. Is your graphic shop not welcoming enough? Do you not advertise? Are you requesting too much from other people? Is your name not getting out? Are your graphics not the best?

Whatever you feel is the problem, try to fix it. Make your graphic shop more welcoming; make your own things instead of requesting; enter lots of graphic contests; read tutorials or get private lessons on your graphics. (I do both if you want private lessons or tutorials - just click Sparkling Rose Designs in my siggie.)

I hope I helped! And I'm sure you'll find out what the problem is and be getting TONS of requests in no time at all!! Good luck! :)

This^^

Also don't bump your page often, maybe once every two days or so. Offer to make winners graphics for other contests, open up your own contest, look at other tutorials or ask another graphic maker for help.

Good ,luck :D

Vote

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:59 AM

MistletoeKiss13:I am trying to find out what's wrong I just can't and I don't request to people that much (maybe) and I know my graphics aren't the best and I read a lot of tutorials I just can't figure out what's wrong by the way thanks for commenting :) I really appreciate it

Guppy1313:I don't bump my page and maybe I could offer winner graphics and I already open up my contest and i'll try to ask another graphic maker for help thanks for commenting :)