1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Unicorn Stables! (graphic shop)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:33 PM

WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Hi! thanks for visiting!
here you can request to buy a Unicorn graphic!
The Stables are run and looked after by SwiftiesRuleTheWorld and Myself
SwiftiesRuleTheWorld will be doing Health Check-ups once a maybe twice week :)
simple! form:
Name of the unicorn.
your username.
and picture of the unicorn you like.
would you like a boarder? yes or no?
any other text or a sticker?
Fairy or Elf?
blue. green, pink, red or purple fairy or elf?

Latest:

I hope you would like to request! :)

NEW!! now doing sparkles!!

: this unicorn was made by me for Miss Merideth.
Plz do not steal, if you use any of my unicorns for Avatars/Profile pictures please notify me :)
Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

[img="http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u448/ZoeLynneSwift/imagesCAHQ122N_zpsae32aa2a.jpg"]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Unicorn Shop!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I'll request soon, just don't have time right now. Sorry
    I've gone RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:03 PM

rightyo!

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Felicity-Sparkles
    SwiftiesRuleTheWorld
    Picture is up to you but if you make pegicorns I'd like one ;)
    No border please
    Maybe a few love hearts or fireworks :)
    Fairy and Purple

Please!! :D

Thanks so much..I'm excited!! :D haha

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Sure thing Em!!
    i'll get started! and of course you can have a pegicorn!

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:12 PM

SwiftiesRuleTheWorld.

Hope you like them!

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 11:30 PM

the other one came up as just a picture.
    i will try again.

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:45 AM

anyone?

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:50 PM

lonliness wrote:
    SwiftiesRuleTheWorld.

Hope you like them!

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature][/quote]

OMGEEEEEE THEY'RE BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!!!! I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE THEMMM SO MUCH!!! Thanks!!! :D love ya Zoe x
    [signature][/signature]
    STOP BULLYING
    [img="http://oi47.tinypic.com/2qb8677.jpg"]

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Im glad you like them! if you ever want another. you know where i am!

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Re: The Unicorn Stables! (graphic shop)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Annie
    Trinity_songwriter13
    You can surprise me
    Yes
    Um can u put "thank u jesus" on it, thank u!
    Green fairy
    My songbook:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2214291/page/3#post_18344653

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:02 PM

sure! i have the perfect one waiting for you!

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:01 AM

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:37 PM

BUMP

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Hey guys! Zoe can't keep updating this thread but keep requesting and she might be able to make one! Now I've asked nicely...PLEASE REQUEST A UNICORN FROM HER STABLE!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!!

Ok health checkups:
    Felicity-Sparkles: Hungry, tired and sick
    Annie: happy, tired and healthy

WAH! My unicorn is sick!! I have to look after them now remember... REQUEST!! Or the ninjas will come and defeat you....

STOP BULLYING

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:14 PM

here is Annie. she is finally home :)

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Hey guys please request a unicorn for Zoe! :) Annie and Felicity need some friends! :)

I can't do health checks today because our doctor is sick (what a great doctor :/) but I'll keep them cool because it's so hot! Oh and Zoe? I fed them apples because they kept looking at the apple basket hanging by the door! Haha ;)

STOP BULLYING

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM

unicorn name: Bex
    username: Fearless Swiftie
    you can choose
    no border please
    sickers: maybe hearts and sparkles :)
    fairy
    purple

thanks for making awesome unicorns!!!!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:05 PM

oh and for stickers can I have music notes and stuff like that to?

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Sure you can! i'll get started!
    sorr y it took so long to reply. ive been busy.

thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv