Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Texture Dump! :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:34 PM

You guys can use them for...anything! No credit is needed, but feel free to come and show me what you used to make it!
Example-

Other examples-
1|2|3|4|5|5|6|7|

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Texture Dump! :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:36 PM

They're so pretty!

Shoppe

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:50 PM

woah the second one is absolutely amazing! :)

1. Me 2. heleh :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:08 PM

fearlessforever13 wrote:
    woah the second one is absolutely amazing! :)

1. Me 2. heleh :)

OMS thank you :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:11 PM

OMG, that is AMAZING!
    Do you have tutorials?
    I heard you use paint.net

^The amazing Topaz :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:14 PM

^^Would you like me to do tutorials? :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:18 PM

BeautifulTragicLoveAffair wrote:
    They're so pretty!

Shoppe

Aww thank you Kathryn!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:31 PM

New one-

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Wow... that texture is so flawless!! I'm so gonna use it in a graphic :)

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Annie.SwizzleKiss13.FlawlessPerson. Click my first graphic to visit my Graphic Shop! :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Please do tutorials!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Polar¹³Bear wrote:

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Annie.SwizzleKiss13.FlawlessPerson. Click my first graphic to visit my Graphic Shop! :)

Oh my, you are like fabulous

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM

ColorsInAutumn wrote:
    Please do tutorials!

Okay I guess :) Oh and I do use Paint.Net :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:37 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    ColorsInAutumn wrote:
    Please do tutorials!

Is it free? And is it good?
    Cuz with those amazing textures, I might download it.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:42 PM

^^
    A) Yes it is free :)
    B) It takes getting used to, but it is really nice and easy to understand but people make AMAZING things with it.

C) I'll find the download link in a sec

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:43 PM

ColorsInAutumn wrote:
    LikeAFirework wrote:
    ColorsInAutumn wrote:
    Please do tutorials!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2177401/page/4#post_19205843

Go to that thread and to download it, look at the header post thingy :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:45 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    Polar¹³Bear wrote:

YOu are like, so much more fabulous! :) And just so you know I left a Happy Birthday wish in the Miss/Mr. TC Graphic Contest :) :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I love the bubble one

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    I love the bubble one

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature][/quote]

Thank you! :)
    [signature][img="http://i49.tinypic.com/1y8qyu.png"]

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Thank you!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Polar¹³Bear wrote:
    LikeAFirework wrote:
    Polar¹³Bear wrote:

YOu are like, so much more fabulous! :) And just so you know I left a Happy Birthday wish in the Miss/Mr. TC Graphic Contest :) :)

One, LIAR you are flawless, and two awww thanks :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:11 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    ColorsInAutumn wrote:
    LikeAFirework wrote:
    ColorsInAutumn wrote:
    Please do tutorials!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2177401/page/4#post_19205843

Go to that thread and to download it, look at the header post thingy :)

Thanks!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.