Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

~Im feeling 22 graphic school~

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Hi swifties! I did not think of this idea but i love it! So this is what you do to sign up:

Taylor swift username
class picked
level
link to graphic shop (* if you have one*)
True or false you can make moving
What program you use to make graphics

Starting out classes

1. moving class - level 1
In level one moving class you learn to make things like this:

2. moving class- level 2
In level 2 you make things like this:

Almost a pro classes

Level 1- learning to use pixlr

level 2- learning to use fotoflexer

level 3- learning to do dubles

level 4- learning to add more fun into moving

Classes on doubles

level 1- Finding the photos

level 2- adding moving

level 3- making it graphic contest winning worthy

Graphic contest lessons

level 1- make a graphic to earn 3rd place

level 2- make a graphic to earn 2nd place

level 3- make a graphic to earn 1rst place ( WARNING: MUST BE ATLEAT BE IN LEVEL 3 IN DOUBLES OR 2 IN MOVING!)

For the starters

Level 1- how to make a graphic

level 2- how to make a basic moving graphic

level 3- how to make a graphic with lots of photos and moving

GRADES

CAN SIGN UP FOR GRADES YOU START AT THE GRADE YOU THINK YOU ARE, THEN YOU GO ON TO COLLAGE- YOU TRY TO GET IN YOU'RE CHOICES! FILL OUT THIS TO TRY TO GET IN TO A GRAPHIC COLLAGE:
NAME
LINK TO GRAPHIC SHOP (IF YOU HAVE ONE)
A GRAPHIC ( MADE BY YOU)
WITCH SCHOOL YOU WANT TO GO TO
IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS GRAPHIC SCHOOL

REPORT CARDS DO COME OUT

Grade 1- Starting out (okay)

grade 2- cant make moving but is okay

grade 3- cant make moving but your graphic are great

grade 4- can make moving but are okay

grade 5- can make moving witch are good

grade 6- can make amazing moving photos and not moving

(I KNOW THIS IS WIRD BUT YOU'R GOING TO COLLAGE NOW)

COLLAGES

1-10 SCALE!

1. Graphicton- 1

2. makingitmove collage for graphics- 2

3. graphic world collage- 3

4. time to sparks fly graphic collage- 4

5. house of cards to graphic collage- 5

6. 22 graphic collage- 6

7. i almost do graphic collage- 7

8. loving graphics was red graphic collage- 8

9. everything has changed graphic collage- 9

10 ( VERY HARD TO GET INTO TOO)
enchanted graphic collage

IF YOU WANT TO BE A TEACHER FILL OUT THIS:

NAME
GRAPHIC
LINK TO GRAPHIC SHOP (IF YOU HAVE ONE)
1-10 SCALE OF HOW GOOD YOU THINK YOU ARE

teacher are: Guppy1313, i'm feeling 22, and Not even cat like you can ask for the teacher you wanit if you want a sertain teacher!

[url=http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q500/e]http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q500/e[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: ~Im feeling 22 graphic school~

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Taylor swift username: Back to a first glance
    class picked: level three graphic contest
    level: 9
    link to graphic shop (* if you have one*) under on my siggy
    True or false you can make moving: true
    What program you use to make graphics: Pixlr.com and fotoflexer.com

^
    by the wonderstruck guppy1313

Re: ~Im feeling 22 graphic school~

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM

also heres a graphic I made:

^
    by the wonderstruck guppy1313

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Can I be a teacher, if you need one?

Vote

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Can i teach?

~Me

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Thanks everone for joining and asking to teach!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Thanks back to the first glance for asking to get a lesson!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Taylor swift username: Hungerpottertayswift
    class picked: level 3- how to make a graphic with lots of photos and moving
    level: 3
    link to graphic shop (* if you have one*) It is in my siggy ( I am a beginner)
    True or false you can make moving: I never tried...
    What program you use to make graphics: Anything

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:59 PM

can i have almost pro level 1 with guppy1313?

[url=http://i966.photobucket.com/album]http://i966.photobucket.com/album[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:55 AM

bump! thanks everyone again! You're so nice to join!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I;m not joining but I think that's a wonderful idea! And so nice of you to do it

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Its touch and go wrote:
    can i have almost pro level 1 with guppy1313?

[url=http://i966.photobucket.com/album]http://i966.photobucket.com/album[/url][/signature][/quote]

Eep! A student [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]
    [signature][/signature]
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2260072]Vote[/url]
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1964061][img="http://i50.tinypic.com/2mcjdxs.png"]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Taylor swift username Ansley
    class picked I'm feelin 22
    level grade 2 can'tmake moving
    link to graphic shop (* if you have one*) http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2323543#post_18927473
    True or false you can make moving never tried....
    What program you use to make graphics pizap

[ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Help wanted for teachers!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:51 PM

any one?

[url=http://i1160.photobucket.com/album]http://i1160.photobucket.com/album[/url][/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:52 PM

BUMP!

[url=http://i1160.photobucket.com/album]http://i1160.photobucket.com/album[/url][/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM

NAME Lauryn
    LINK TO GRAPHIC SHOP (IF YOU HAVE ONE) http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2092871
    A GRAPHIC ( MADE BY YOU)

WITCH SCHOOL YOU WANT TO GO TO The hardest one please
    IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS GRAPHIC SCHOOL Don't really understand this...

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:59 AM

anyone?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Just a question, how does this whole school thing work, like, when do the classes start?

1st me, 2nd TLQ

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:52 PM

anyone?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM

AMAZING GRAPHICS!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.