Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT MV Graphics!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:07 PM

So when the video came out, I became obsessed. That speech in the start began replaying in my head. Within 13 minutes I memorized it. A minute later I was making graphics. Share yours!

~Me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IKYWT MV Graphics!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:14 PM

these are amazing!

[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/8072718" params="" width=" 100%" height="1

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM

happy 23 bday taylor wrote:
    these are amazing!

[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/8072718" params="" width=" 100%" height="1

really? Your kidding right? they aren't really that good. I just whipped them up so I could show u guys sooner! ;)

~Me

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:28 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    these are amazing!

really? Your kidding right? they aren't really that good. I just whipped them up so I could show u guys sooner! ;)

~Me

No really i love them!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:35 PM

lifeinpictures wrote:
    NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    these are amazing!

~Me

No really i love them!

thanks!

~Me

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:55 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    lifeinpictures wrote:
    NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    these are amazing!

~Me

No really i love them!

thanks!

~Me

No problem! but really your graphics ar amazing and so is your profile...and our username OKAY im gonna shutup now

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Pretty!!!!

Vote

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    Pretty!!!!

Vote

thanks!

~Me

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:28 PM

NEW

~Me

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:29 AM

these are awesome!
    ]

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Your graphics are awesome! :D I especially like this new one:

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:06 AM

TaylorThirteen wrote:
    Your graphics are awesome! :D I especially like this new one:

thank you!

Flawless TanyaxOh

~Me

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:08 AM

what do u think of the mv? i like how it's movielike but i expected something much more upbeat and less kissing scenes

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:19 AM

Whoah! These are fantastic! I love them!

Louis Tomlinson

InMyBestRedDress | Lia | Kay

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:50 AM

TaylorSwifty13 wrote:
    Whoah! These are fantastic! I love them!

Louis Tomlinson

InMyBestRedDress | Lia | Kay

really? THANK YOU!

Flawless TanyaxOh

~Me

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:50 AM

swiftie13xoxo wrote:
    what do u think of the mv? i like how it's movielike but i expected something much more upbeat and less kissing scenes

yaaa...

Flawless TanyaxOh

~Me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.