1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Next Graphic Star Auditions!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:42 PM

AUDITIONS BEING HELD NOW!

Welcome to The Next Graphic Star!

This graphic contest works the same way as the other TV show themed contests. First there will be an audition round, then several rounds with different themes. One graphic maker will be eliminated after each round.

Prizes
will be announced when the auditions are finished. There will only be ONE winner, and three finalists. During the final round, people may vote their suggestions, and the contestant with the most votes (and that I like the best) will win.

Rules:
-you must follow the current theme
-if you do not complete your entry by the deadline, you are disqualified
-one person will be eliminated each round
-you can drop out at any time, but please message me if you plan on doing so
-I am the only judge, and the prizes will be made by me

Auditions are currently being held. There must be at least 15 people that have auditioned, before I narrow it down to ten contestants.

Audition Form:
Name:
Experience:
Your three best graphics:
A bit about yourself, or why you should be picked (what types can you make, ex.):

Thanks everyone! Good luck!

Shop

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Next Graphic Star

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Audition Form:
    Name: Guila
    Experience: 4-6 monthd

A bit about yourself, or why you should be picked (what types can you make, ex.):
    I can make any types of graphics. gif ones, blended ones, avatars, signatures, headers, all types :)
    I love love love making graphics and i use pixlr advanced editor to make them :)
    I think i should be picked because i may not have the most expensive/anvanced editor (gimp and photoshop) but i have the skills to make graphics im proud of :)

click the graphic below :)

Re: The Next Graphic Star

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Name: Playful Conversations 13
    Experience: Since about June-July
    My best three graphics:

I'm eleven. I used to be called taylorswift_swiftie13 but I hated that username. I can make Avatars, siggies, banners. I would like to be picked to become a more famous graphics maker, so when I start a shop, I get some requests!

Shop coming soon...

Re: The Next Graphic Star Auditions!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Audition Form:
    Name: Caitlin
    Experience: 5 months

my gif siggy :D
    A bit about yourself, or why you should be picked (what types can you make, ex.): I like making graphics, I can make anything. My avvies are my favorite thing to make :D

Vote

RE: The Next Graphic Star Auditions!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Name: Turtle
    Experience: 7-9 months
    /

and

A bit about yourself, or why you should be picked (what types can you make, ex.): I can make gifs, normal, avatars, siggys, pngs, word graphics. I should be picked because I love making graphics

I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

[[/signature]

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Name: Miranda
    Experience: 2 Months

I like making graphics, my style is unique. I love being different, and I absolutely love music, especially Taylor Swift. I like making sigs the most. :-)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Thanks for the beautiful auditions so far!!

Shop

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:17 PM

anymore auditions? :)

Shop